tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Spooky!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
Forge God looks amazing... Gah!
It's hard to stick to my rule, no gameplay content, no purchase.

I'd love another set of starter and unarmoured survivors though.

Lantern Festival!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
KILLER QUEEN: BITES THE DUST!
badge
ShaRog Master Race
mbmbmbmbmb
The pinup wet nurse has a...uh...very interesting gear, let's say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Martyn
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hwknight wrote:

Lantern Festival!!!!!

What? Where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
KILLER QUEEN: BITES THE DUST!
badge
ShaRog Master Race
mbmbmbmbmb
TheEremite wrote:
hwknight wrote:

Lantern Festival!!!!!

What? Where?

He's referring to the update from Adam, which says that the release date for the Lantern Festival is "TBD November 5".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
TheEremite wrote:
hwknight wrote:

Lantern Festival!!!!!

What? Where?

Sorry, I meant "Where is the Lantern Festival?"

Looks like we'll know on November 5th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not yet.

Had to chuckle at Nightmare Breast Pump.

I'm seriously looking at the plastic Witch and acolytes- they look beautiful. Part of me is REALLY hoping that she's an expansion that we'll see in the next Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
odinsgrandson wrote:
Not yet.

Had to chuckle at Nightmare Breast Pump.

I'm seriously looking at the plastic Witch and acolytes- they look beautiful. Part of me is REALLY hoping that she's an expansion that we'll see in the next Kickstarter.

That Wet Nurse has the potential to be one of the nastiest expansions.gulp Imagine the type of attacks it would do, or defeat conditions (*cough* hentai tentacles *cough*). Personally, I don't know if I'd have the stomach for it, but it would keep in line with the brutality and horror that is KD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
This was PERFECT, thanks for the heads up! I was just looking for an extra Leather, Screaming Fur, and Lantern armor kits. Those would have cost me $25 each on ebay, but 11 armor kits for $125 is a much better deal!

hwknight, I have the same rule as you - no game content, no buy! Well, normally anyway, but I had a hard time saying no to the hard plastic trick or treat bag...so that went in the shopping cart too! Apparently the Starting Survivors in costumes appeals to me, because I did the same thing with the costumed Lion Knight Survivors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
Elyklord wrote:
This was PERFECT, thanks for the heads up! I was just looking for an extra Leather, Screaming Fur, and Lantern armor kits. Those would have cost me $25 each on ebay, but 11 armor kits for $125 is a much better deal!

hwknight, I have the same rule as you - no game content, no buy! Well, normally anyway, but I had a hard time saying no to the hard plastic trick or treat bag...so that went in the shopping cart too! Apparently the Starting Survivors in costumes appeals to me, because I did the same thing with the costumed Lion Knight Survivors

... Yeah, I bought those Lion Knight Survivors too. They weren't too pricey and I was ordering a few pinups last month, which added some very cool additional basic hunt events. If those armour kits are still available in a months time, I'll pick them up. They aren't selling out anywhere near as fast as that badass Forge God.

I'm keeping my cash on the possible chance that we might see some new expansions, along with the KS2 campaign, on November 25th. There's the Lantern Festival too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Nowak
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thank you for the heads up! Like some people, I try not to buy if it's not part of the game, but it was hard to say no to the Wet Nurse and Forge God. Best part about this is that I was looking for these two on eBay earlier. Downside...there went my money towards the new Kickstarter. At least I have another month to save up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lehane Richards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
If the lantern promo card wasn't so OP I'd get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I KNEW there had to be a reason I woke up at 04:45 this morning.....!

I'm simultaneously annoyed and pleased with the new plastic figures....

Pleased, because (despite loss of detail) I much prefer plastic to resin as it is so much easier to assemble, and less fragile.

Annoyed, because I've got a stack of resin figures that I now "have" to buy again just to get the cards.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Thanks for the heads up man! Really considering that miniature assembly kit formmucking around with combinations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Mistress of the Night Erza & Kitty Zachary are awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Elyklord wrote:

WAIT...11 armor kits and just 10 miniature bases? WTF These should allow for more than 40 extra minis...and the extra carved stone bases are out of stock any suggestion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Shu1984 wrote:
any suggestion?

30 MM Secret Weapon Bases

30mm "Bone Fields" Bases

Roll your own

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam D
msg tools
mbmb
What does Poots mean about the lantern festival is TBD on Nov 5th?

Is he going to be sending out information about it next Saturday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
it seems so. however, that lovely rappscallion will probably find a way to delay until Nov 24th (or, as it is called, the Decency Threshold), and you know what? it's fine! I want to play a great campaign expansion, not a rushed mix of concepts.

PS: again, I love the pariah mini, and the necromancer is gorgeous... sadly, I'll pass on them to save for ks2 and the "don't know when, but soon" lantern festival...

I really hope the pariah gets its own expansion (would love a white speakers-themed campaign, with red witches, pariahs and whatnot), and the necromancer is reprinted as encore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
timekilling wrote:

Thanks! - I just don't understand how $125 in minis do not provide enough bases to assemble them all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Ugh some pretty awesome one's available. Saving for the KS though. I have a feeling that lantern festival is done and he's waiting on the announcement of when it will be shipping. Just a guess though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
Stu Holttum wrote:

Annoyed, because I've got a stack of resin figures that I now "have" to buy again just to get the cards.....

At the end of an e-mail update there is a sweet info about ALL the cards we might have missed:

Holiday White Speaker Nico Settlement Card - Going to add this to the printed card pack (along with the cards from the recently released plastic models, that many backers already have). These will be available for cost + labor + shipping.

Yay! I really wanted some of those cards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
I have only one regrett with all those new releases every month... why there are never none in EU warehouse? The taxes and international shipment cost are a real downer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyle Chipperson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Do we have any idea of how much the lantern festival will be ? More than $150?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.