On turn 2, the 15th Panzer division get reinforcements ... Including a single artillery unit of 33/21 PzD. It's notable that all the unit designation counter text of the 15th PzD is coloured red .. Except for this one 33/21, which is white.
Ie. it comes in with the 15th but is numbered with the 21st.
So the question is, for scoring purposes .. Is the 33/21 arty considered part of the 15th division or the 21st division?
I'm confused as in the numerous posts about counter errata, this counter is never mentioned.
Miguel A. Fernández
I have the same doubt. In fact 15th division has 9 units and 21th only seven...
GERMAN 15TH PANZER DIVISION:
• 2 Panzer III Battalions (1/8/15 Pzd, 2/8/15 Pzd)
• 4 Motorized Infantry Battalions (I/115/15 Pzd, II/115/ Pzd, 2 MG/15 Pzd, 33 Pio/15Pzd)
• 1 Motorcycle Infantry Battalion (15 Krad/15 Pzd)
• 1 Artillery Regiment (33/21 Pzd)
• 1 Puma Recon Battalion: (33/15 Pzd)
GERMAN 21ST PANZER DIVISION:
• 2 Panzer III Battalions (1/5/21 Pzd, 2/5/21 Pzd)
• 3 Motorized Infantry Battalions (II/104/21 Pzd, 8 MG/21 Pzd, 200 Pio/21 Pzd)
• 1 Artillery Regiment (155/21 Pzd)
• 1 Puma Recon Battalion (3/21 Pzd)
I should be grateful for any comments or corrections...