Subject: How does System Damage work? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gareth Jungle
Australia
South Gladstone
QLD
flag msg tools
With system damage the rules state 'place the card next to your Command Line to remember that damage is in effect'. How does this damage work other than when drawn? Does it (a) shut down the command line, only do system error instruction on your turn, (b) still run the command line but also the damage instruction at some time or (c) something else?

Also if (b) above, until repaired does the system damaged instruction take place (other than when drawn) before the mech executes the command line or afterwards (generally easier when afterwards) as indicated by the exclamation mark triangle pointing right on the command line.

Apologies in advance if this has been answered elsewhere, first time poster, love this website and love mechs vs minions. Once I finally successfully ordered the game on that fateful Thursday (4.00 am Friday here) it felt like I had already completed my first mission with a win given all the issues! lol Congrats to all the guys at Riot for making this great game and thanks for all your hard work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
System damage is a global effect for your mech that is constantly in effect. It doesn't take up a slot or keep you from performing your programming, but it may affect execution of those commands...such as having to roll a die if you slide on an oil slick to determine the direction you will face (i.e. You spin on oil).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.