4 Posts

Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Infernal Pursuit Part 2: track sheet reset? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Hoersch
msg tools
mb
Playing through the infernal pursuit scenario and part 2 appears to keep state for almost everything in part 1. The only way to get to part two is if the heroes get the track marker to 6. The win condition for part 2 is getting the marker to 8. The rules mention nothing about resetting this track to 0, and everything else appears not to change...but it seems crazy easy if they only need two more considering they now get one space per symbol.

Anyone have insight?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
You reset the track. It does not have the same use in each scenario.
In part 1, heroes have to move their ship 6 leagues (i.e advance the track counter to 6). The track is used here to count distance.
In part 2, heroes have either to kill zaporavo or deal 8 damage to his ship (i.e. advance the track counter to 8). The track is used here to count damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hoersch
msg tools
mb
Thanks for the reply, and while this makes the most sense, the languange in the book reads as specific spaces and not "8 more". Confusing to say the least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
I found this quite clear, but YMMV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.