Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the process of making my copy of The Witches: A Discworld Game even more fancy but I have a question.

Would it be better to post it now and update as I finish more bits or wait until I have everything finished? (I'm painting miniatures and it's quite slow around work and family obligations so the final finished upgrade is still going to be awhile.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
You do you.

Ask yourself if it will make you happier to post each piece as you finish them for that boost of "another step!" or if what works better for you is "all done".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Celinashope wrote:
You do you.

Ask yourself if it will make you happier to post each piece as you finish them for that boost of "another step!" or if what works better for you is "all done".

That would be great... if I actually knew which I'd like better!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
If it were me, I'd post each one as I finished it. If nothing else, if people have any advice for you then this way around, you can use that advice on subsequent miniatures!

I'd kick myself if I did a thing thirty times, posted pictures on the Internet once I'd done everything, and someone said "hey, it looks like you spent an hour per thing doing this, had you tried doing that which works a bit better and takes five minutes?"!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bichatse wrote:
If it were me, I'd post each one as I finished it. If nothing else, if people have any advice for you then this way around, you can use that advice on subsequent miniatures!

I'd kick myself if I did a thing thirty times, posted pictures on the Internet once I'd done everything, and someone said "hey, it looks like you spent an hour per thing doing this, had you tried doing that which works a bit better and takes five minutes?"!

That's a good point! There are only four miniatures and I have two of them painted... but I also have two more games with miniatures I want to paint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.