Codinca» Forums » Rules

Subject: No Reverse Rule for 'Switch' Action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Janos The0Explorer
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, I just want to clarify the 'no reverse' rule when the last action taken by a player is a switch action.

Does this mean that both pieces involved in the switch action of the previous turn cannot be involved in any switch action for the current turn (i.e. they both remain where they are unless a spirit card moves them). Or,

Does this mean those pieces can't be switched back (i.e. switched with each other again) but can still be involved in a switch action(s) with other pieces.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonard Boyd
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Janos,

sorry for the late response.

The no reverse rule applies only to the last single action taken by the previous player, and in the case of a switch, it is only the exact action taken that can not be reversed.

The tiles involved are not "locked". They can be switched with other tiles, but you can not switch them back into the positions they were in before the previous player moved them.

I hope this helps,

regards
Leonard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.