Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: No new ships for Christmas? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Sten
United States
New York
flag msg tools
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/139771/star-trek-attack-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashen von Ragend
Austria
Wien / Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Either the link is broken or i dont get it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Typheron Joyzxqk
United Kingdom
Bathgate
Scotland
flag msg tools
Ordo Xenos | T.I.U.F.
badge
Set Phasers tae Malkey!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just links back to the forum, I personally am happy that there are no new ships for Christmas, since well its Christmas. Lots of presents to buy and all that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New ships in November and January, which has been the new schedule for awhile now. (every other month)

WizKids doesn't ship OP kits in December either, so I'm guessing they were aligning retail releases with that as well? Isn't WizKids run by a very small group? That would make sense with folks taking off of work.

And yes, I would love 2 new ships every month. 6 new ships a year vs 36 new ships, is a huge difference for folks who love this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wood
United States
Cambridge
Vermont
flag msg tools
"Ahh! The aroma of several adventure games emanates from your person."
badge
"Save early, save often."
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, hopefully, new ships in November. My local store says the latest wave has been delayed until the 16th. Someone must have let the tribbles loose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maizrim wrote:
WizKids doesn't ship OP kits in December either, so I'm guessing they were aligning retail releases with that as well? Isn't WizKids run by a very small group? That would make sense with folks taking off of work.

Do you know what the month to month release schedule is for kits? Or where that is listed? The wiki doesn't date the upcoming stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pedro_ak wrote:
Maizrim wrote:

Do you know what the month to month release schedule is for kits? Or where that is listed? The wiki doesn't date the upcoming stuff!

I don't know the full details, I go off of CoolStuff (they're usually right) and the FB community, plus knowing that the release schedule is every other month now.

I have an order with CoolStuff now (Orassin + Star Trek Ascendancy + Flick 'Em Up expansion), and it hasn't shipped yet. Hoping for Nov 9th (it's usually a Wednesday) since it is still marked as a pre-order right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wood
United States
Cambridge
Vermont
flag msg tools
"Ahh! The aroma of several adventure games emanates from your person."
badge
"Save early, save often."
mbmbmbmbmb
EduSun Trebor wrote:
Well, hopefully, new ships in November. My local store says the latest wave has been delayed until the 16th. Someone must have let the tribbles loose.

My store still says the 16th, fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.