Subject: Out now at Cool Stuff rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone that actually cares, lol, this game has now released at Cool Stuff Games. I am a super fan of the movie, so no matter how good or bad this game is, I will be getting it and playing it tomorrow (technically today now) at one of their local stores. Since I'm sure I'll be one of the only people on here to do so, I'll make sure to post my thoughts after playing it.

My opinion WILL be biased, though, because this is one of my favorite movies of all time, and I'm super excited about getting the chance to play out various events in board game form.

I will probably even be trying to come up with a solo variant at some point in time as well (where you just play as Eric versus the gang), so I will share that for anyone that might be interested, or at least for posterity's sake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
I wish I could play more games.
badge
Collecting games is not playing games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Please do a biased review, which is better than no review. It is one of my girlfriends favorite flics and I want to get it for her and I think the theme will carry a little goony gameplay. I look forward to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I won't bloviate about it here, but my brother and I fully enjoyed playing this game. I wrote a more detailed review that is pending approval from the BGG powers that be, but in a nutshell, I think it really does a great job of mirroring the events of the movie, but also providing a fun, suspenseful, and replayable game.

Definitely for fans of the movie, though, as that will enhance your enjoyment of this game, and knowing all the characters and plot elements will certainly give you a leg up in learning and remembering all its rules and mechanisms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Brownell
United States
Twin Oaks
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to their holiday sale, I just ordered it today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.