Subject: sooooo...... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G J
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
there is nothing on this game here on boardgamegeek. It looks to be inbetween a house divided and for the people. any news or thoughts on the game? i cant even find where it would be purchased as the publishers(or develoers?) have no website....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gladman
United States
Tippecanoe
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
www.twogenerausgames.com is their website and they sell the games there and on amazon-

https://www.amazon.com/Two-Generals-Games/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_...

their website has pdf rulebooks for all their games too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jazer jay
msg tools
This looks like a really good game-via a rules read through. Has a very good combat mechanic that does not utilize dice and reflects realistic civil war combat losses. Price tag seems a bit steep, but such is wargaming. Anyone out there have a go at this yet???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Herrington
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played all the games, with the designer no less, and have enjoyed each one. Without the dice randomization, you really have to consider your decisions, and movements. The civil war game is loads of fun, but I think my favorite is fast becoming the Napoleonic game. I also very much enjoy the Roman game as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.