Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maria S
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, In updating my haves for Santa I copied everything that came up under Carcassonne to a spreadsheet to organize and check off, however I purchased the Dutch monasteries online and have seen a photo for a Japanese set when I search Die Klöster and neither will show up on the search engine. Are they not authorized expansions or where can I find info on them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i believe they are called monasteries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
They are all listed (with German Monasteries) under Carcassonne: Die Klöster. Since they all have identical rules and tile arrangements, they are considered regional variants only, not separate expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is important to note those cloisters do not effect game play and have no new rules associated with them.

They are only different art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maria S
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whaleyland wrote:
They are all listed (with German Monasteries) under Carcassonne: Die Klöster. Since they all have identical rules and tile arrangements, they are considered regional variants only, not separate expansions.

Ok, I see it new in the alternates at the top. In the body it identifies the German Monasteries included, I was hoping to find the information on the Dutch and Japanese buildings as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.