Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jmoulina jmoulina
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

when you deliver a statue you receive the reward depicted on the corresponding Zeus tile.

I read in the forum that the companion card must be of the same color than the statue delivered but I can't find anything in the rules saying that you can't take one from another color.

I have one more question about Heroes cards : when you choose one can you discard all your injurie cards of the same color or the bonus is only applicable for the new injurie cards drawn ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmoulina wrote:
Hello,

when you deliver a statue you receive the reward depicted on the corresponding Zeus tile.

I read in the forum that the companion card must be of the same color than the statue delivered but I can't find anything in the rules saying that you can't take one from another color.

On page 6 under "Statue":
Quote:
Reward: Take a Companion Card of your choice from the General Supply that matches the color of the Raised Statue.

jmoulina wrote:
I have one more question about Heroes cards : when you choose one can you discard all your injurie cards of the same color or the bonus is only applicable for the new injurie cards drawn ?

The rules on page 8 say that from now on you may discard all wound cards of that color. It doesn't say that it only counts for newly obtained wound cards. Thus, I would say, you discard all of that color immediately and all new wound cards you obtain in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
horus83 wrote:
jmoulina wrote:
Hello,

On page 6 under "Statue":
Quote:
Reward: Take a Companion Card of your choice from the General Supply that matches the color of the Raised Statue.

jmoulina wrote:

The rules on page 8 say that from now on you may discard all wound cards of that color. It doesn't say that it only counts for newly obtained wound cards. Thus, I would say, you discard all of that color immediately and all new wound cards you obtain in the future.
Perfect answer, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.