Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Faron Fleury
United States
North Bangor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I discovered this game by chance on Amazon. It looked interesting so my first reaction was to jump over to Geek and see if there was any buzz, check out pictures, rules, reviews, etc. I was a little surprised to see there were only 12 posts and two reviews. Even a game that hasn't been published yet typically has more support.

Has anyone been playing this game? I understand from the component review what to expect from the components and I'm ok with that for the price as long as the game is fun to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan to try the game in the forthcoming weeks. At least the game was produced. At some point I feared it wouldn't ever see the light of day. First reviews are (very) disappointing though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Sharkey
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played it once so far, and was less than impressed. After talking to the developer and getting a lot of questions answered, I do plan to try it again, but need to get a perfect group of all people who love long games, because anyone that is not is going to fade off quickly.

It has a lot of promise and nice features, but is a bit obtuse in places, and annoying parts with the rules book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve park-smith
Australia
flag msg tools
i am looking to buy i t but reviews so far not good. is it realy bad?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steveps321 wrote:
i am looking to buy i t but reviews so far not good. is it realy bad?

No it's great. I'm selling mine btw. whistle

I didn't play the game yet not read the rules. But it looks rather disappointing from what I heard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pangalactic Entertainment
United States
California
flag msg tools
The game will be hit and miss depending on the type of games you like. It is a long game meant to be played in either stages or long periods of time similar to Warhammer but not as insanely long as that can get. There is lots of customizing that can be done with your characters and a lot to learn in general. I feel a lot of people really start to enjoy once they get all the rules down and have played it a couple times. We are supporting the game as much as possible. If you have any questions then feel free to ask. Also the great thing about Amazon is if you don't end up liking the game you can always return it. Give it a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Faron Fleury
United States
North Bangor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just received it yesterday. I decided to take a chance. I'll post my thoughts after a few plays and after I get a stronger pair of glasses

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.