Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
maciej w
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

its not clear to me thus I ask...

Do I get Wine tokens while taking Vineyard Action and Buying the Initial Vinyards only in the following regions: Douro, Dao, Ribetayo, Lisboa and Setubal?

The special vintage 2016 Rulebook doesnt say you get any Wine tokens when buying Vineyards (Vineyard Action, p.6), however the Reference book allows for it, p.12. In example, Dao rules says: "If you Choose Dao as your Initial Vineyard immidiately receive Cellar and place the Wine tile in its leftmost slot.

I am a bit confused (as I am new to Vinhos) as the example on page 6 (Rulebook) doesnt say - put the Wine tile... and for me it is a bit confusing why some regions would produce wine tiles when bought and some not...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition and Máquina
mbmbmbmbmb
You only get wine tokens during the setup. As if the game started after an a harvest.

After that, you buy the vineyard and wait for the harvest to get your wine. Just like real life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maciej w
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your quick answer!

Now I get it. The Initial vineyard means the one you choose when setting up the game. I thought (at first) that it means the first vineyard you buy when taking Vineyard action..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.