Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frankysan
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've taken it upon myself to make and maintain the BattleScribe data files for Dust 1947. First release based on the preview PDFs are up now!

https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/?#/repo/dust1947

A few notes:

These files require the newly released version 2.0 of BattleScribe. For Android and iOS, version 2.0 is a now separate app, and doesn't update automatically from 1.5.

There are mistakes and errors in this version. Please contact me if you find any.

Unique versions of walkers are not in the main unit list, but can be selected as a modifier of their normal version. Example, Red Cossack under KV 152, Snow Lynx under Jagdluther and Rattlesnake under Bushmaster.

Things I'm looking into adding:

Platoons. So you can select a platoon, and automatically fill the required slots for it, choosing between appropriate units.

Unofficial units. These will be added as separate forces, like with captured vehicles. This so it will be clear that they are indeed unofficial.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.