Subject: Anyone still waiting on a US order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kalain
United States
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still haven't gotten mine and I've tried to contact Eagle three times. I'm trying not to be "that guy" but my patience is wearing kinda thin for such an expensive game.

Also, service@eagle-gryphon.com this email address results in nothing but bouncebacks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Please use customer-service@eagle-gryphon.com to send your CS request to Eagle-Gryphon Games. Thanks -- Rick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalain
United States
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gone around three-four times by email now on this issue with Eagle with zero progress.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalain
United States
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the KS Website re: this game

"As I am sure you can appreciate, this is a scary first step; however, we believe it is a positive step forward that needs to be made. In his article discussing refund policies, Jamie Stegmaier asks: “Do you want to have backers who no longer feel good about receiving their reward?” We are answering that question by taking steps to better ensure that YOU, our Backers, will be happy. We are in this niche hobby business because we love games and we want to provide quality products that bring happiness to our customers. We believe that this policy will be an important part of making that happen."

Yeah, I don't feel good about receiving my reward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there was another thread where Rick said that they are understaffed at the moment due to a quit without notice. Keep up with the correspondence and hopefully things will get sorted for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.