2 Posts

The Last Friday» Forums » General

Subject: Chapter IV Rule Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Soto
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played this game last night and a scenario came up that the rule book didn't quite explain easily so I was hoping someone out there might know.

During Chapter IV, when The Maniac is on the run from the Predestined, the rules state that if another camper spots The Maniac, he gets revealed and everyone, including the Predestined moves forward one more spot. The question that came up was if the Maniac is already revealed and a camper goes through the Maniac, do the campers move forward one spot AGAIN or is that rule only when the Maniac gets revealed at that time?

In context to the game we played, it didn't REALLY matter, as I was the Maniac and I got discovered and revealed. Then the next turn, a camper went through me, which caused the Predestined to walk through me, killing The Maniac. I would've been dead after my next turn anyway so it didn't matter but I just need this clarified in case it comes up again.

Thanks!
-Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrara
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Yes, every time a camper crosses the maniac (visible or not) all campers immediately move a white dot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.