Subject: Dutch release! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Hocks
Netherlands
Simpelveld
Limburg
flag msg tools
For All the dutchies out here, Just got a confirmation from the retailer the date is 10th of November!
Or is that Old news? whistle
Makes me happy anyway!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan-Willem Schmidt
Netherlands
Biddinghuizen
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Trying to hit that arrow!
mbmbmbmbmb
but which retailer??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Hocks
Netherlands
Simpelveld
Limburg
flag msg tools
Spellenvariant.nl , but they said its the Official release for the whole NL. So all retailers should Have the same release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Fischer
Netherlands
Den Haag
---
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still says expected in December on their website - is this official?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Hocks
Netherlands
Simpelveld
Limburg
flag msg tools
Dit kreeg ik in een mailtje. "De release van Arkham Horror The Card Game staat in Nederland gepland op 10-11-2016."
Dit hebben ze van FFG gehoord.
En "Het is niet dat we deze niet hebben ge├╝pdate maar, om teleurstellen te voorkomen stellen we de datum altijd vrij Royaal in."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Hocks
Netherlands
Simpelveld
Limburg
flag msg tools
Sorry for the Dutch reply, didnt even realise I did that. Ah well info for Dutch ppl anyway! whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Little
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
For whatever reason, (and having literally no Dutch experience), I find the Dutch language to be fairly readable. I actually understood most of that. Maybe because the words kind of sound like English if you sound them out?

This is what I got out of that...

I received this in an email. "The release of Arkham Horror The Card Game is scheduled in the Netherlands on 10-11-2016."
They got this info from FFG.
And "it's not that we have an update but so to avoid disappointment we always set the date pretty liberally."

Does that sound about right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Hocks
Netherlands
Simpelveld
Limburg
flag msg tools
Yeh Sounds about Right. The last Quote they say "its not that we haven't updated yet" but the rest is spot on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Hocks
Netherlands
Simpelveld
Limburg
flag msg tools
So I Just received an email update from spellenvariant.nl with the information that everything went according to plan. So I should receive my copy on 10-11, so that means this thursday!! Probably wont be anybody at Home to accept the package ao probably Have to wait another day to pick it up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.