Popular Tags: [View All]
Ubergeek
United States
Camas
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the two extra crystals used for that were given out with the game purchase at Essen? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As mentioned in this thread

Quote:
Hi everybody,

every game pre-ordered or bought at the fair in Essen (13 - 16 Oct 2016) comes along with a tiny give-away (as long as stock lasts).

The small package contains the "Stones Of Fate", two nice acrylic stones (black for the Fomori and amber for the tribes).

During the game (either permanently or at the end of each round), players are able to keep track of the amount of locations occupied by the Fomori and by the tribes respectively.

For this purpose, the stones are laid next to the Fame Point Track, indicating the respective amount (e.g. if Balor/Fomori occupy 17 locations, the black stone is put next to the number 17 of the Fame Point Track).

Ralph
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Camas
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx. It should have been easy but I couldn't find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I hadn't read it before, the 'News' section wouldn't be the first place where I'd have looked either ninja
So you helped any future searchers by opening this thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.