3 Posts

Wongamania: Banana Economy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clarify rules on certain cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Lam
msg tools
Hi there,

1) May I ask if there's anyone who can explain the rules behind the Baby card? I don't understand the card completely.

2) Regarding the card 'Financial Planner', are we allowed to choose which asset to take from the opponent? And, is my opponent allowed to choose which card to take from me?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xeo Lye
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jacklmh wrote:
Hi there,

1) May I ask if there's anyone who can explain the rules behind the Baby card? I don't understand the card completely.

2) Regarding the card 'Financial Planner', are we allowed to choose which asset to take from the opponent? And, is my opponent allowed to choose which card to take from me?

Thank you.

1) Baby is forces a player to "feed" him/her for 1 WONGA each round up to 4 rounds. After that, the baby grows up and is able to contribute to the household expenses by giving the player 1 WONGA each turn. It works like a frenemy card. Played early game on yourself, it can become a powerful indestructible income generator that gives u additional point. During late game, it can slow another player by 1 WONGA which makes a different when the players are neck to neck getting 3 trust funds.

2) yes, it allows you to exchange any asset of your choice owned by you with another asset of any player of your choice. For example, you own a bond and wants another player's stock. You take his stock and give him your bond. If he has two stocks, you get to pick which one to exchange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Lam
msg tools
Thanks so much for the quick clarification. Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.