Subject: Surely you can't be serious?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angry Augury
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, to put it more accurately, I can't be Sirius.

I just opened up Game 7's box tonight after getting through the first six games. I decided to do an inventory of all my cards. Turned out Game 5 was wonky and, looking it up on BGG, I found that I got the two extra Confundus instead of Stupefy cards that a lot of people are experiencing.

But, as I counted all the cards, I kept coming up with 141 standard size cards instead of 142. Again, coming back here to trusty ol' BGG and, especially, thanks to this thread I was able to discover that I was missing a card from Game 3.

What card was I missing? Obvious by this point, I'm sure, but: Sirius Black! The Prisoner of Azkaban himself! Of all the cards to be missing, why would it be the coolest of the cool when it comes to supporting characters?

*sigh*

Now, I just have to hope that USAopoly will be willing to send me all the cards I'm missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They have been great. Got mine yesterday
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I'm going to have to go through all the boxes and make sure nothing is missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wolf
United States
Carlsbad
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Please go to the following page, and we will make sure to get you replacement cards for anything you are missing:

http://usaopoly.com/game-care-customer-service-inquiry

Andrew Wolf
Game Designer - USAopoly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angry Augury
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nethershadow wrote:
Please go to the following page, and we will make sure to get you replacement cards for anything you are missing:

Andrew Wolf
Game Designer - USAopoly

Thanks! I just got a reply from a CSR this morning so it looks like the cards will be sent out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angry Augury
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nethershadow wrote:

Andrew Wolf
Game Designer - USAopoly

Just doing a follow up to say the replacement cards arrived today! Much faster than I expected. I added them to the deck and tried my first attempt at Game 7. Sirius even made an appearance to kick some butt, as did the Stupefy spell which is wicked.

Thanks, USAopoly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.