Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the distributed differently? I don't see them on the FFG page or as available at Funagain as an item etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They should be available on or near launch. At the FFG store they were packaged, ready for sale and in fact were on sale. Other FFG games that have playmats are on the site as well so I'd expect the same for AHtCG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Gillette
United States
New Richmond
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're already on sale at FFG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think these are Call of Cthulhu mats, their previous LCG. It is set in the same mythos, but they are not specifically Arkham Horror LCG mats. If that makes any difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Gillette
United States
New Richmond
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SirRoke wrote:
I think these are Call of Cthulhu mats, their previous LCG. It is set in the same mythos, but they are not specifically Arkham Horror LCG mats. If that makes any difference.

No, they most certainly have the new mats on sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Fallen wrote:
SirRoke wrote:

Great! I checked FFG's website and cannot seem to find them.

Can you share an example mat and where to find it? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Fallen wrote:
SirRoke wrote:

At the FFG store in Roseville, but not online yet where MOST people will be looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Gillette
United States
New Richmond
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
happycatmachine wrote:
The Fallen wrote:
SirRoke wrote:

At the FFG store in Roseville, but not online yet where MOST people will be looking.

Well the game isn't out yet. The mats will most likely go up when the game does. The point is that FFG designed several different mats for the game for launch and they are in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Fallen wrote:
happycatmachine wrote:
The Fallen wrote:
SirRoke wrote:

Well the game isn't out yet. The mats will most likely go up when the game does. The point is that FFG designed several different mats for the game for launch and they are in the US.

The point is that many/most have pre-ordered the game from an OLGS and would like to add the playmats to the order, but they can't because its not being sold online.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Webster
United Kingdom
Leeds
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the playmate are going to be more available than the game itself cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many playmats do I need?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ralsar wrote:

The big mat supports any number. I've played it solo and up with four players and it works very, very well and everyone that has seen it has given compliments.

The other playmats are of course normal sized for a single player. The artwork is excellent. I dare say even better than the Call of Cthulhu card game mats (though those were pretty damn good).

PS. I see what you did there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So those of us living in, say, the UK, won't be able to order these mats online?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Cox
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they follow the pattern of previous FFG mats, these will be available in the UK. While the game itself will be released at pretty much the same time as in the US, I don't know if the same will be true for the mats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
happycatmachine wrote:
ralsar wrote:

The big mat supports any number. I've played it solo and up with four players and it works very, very well and everyone that has seen it has given compliments.

The other playmats are of course normal sized for a single player. The artwork is excellent. I dare say even better than the Call of Cthulhu card game mats (though those were pretty damn good).

PS. I see what you did there.

How much was this playmat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon Neff
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$25
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'll use the azathoth playmat that came with the investigators of arkham premium.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that copies are arriving at FLGS, has anyone seen these mats in the wild? None of my local stores have listings for them yet and I'm wondering if they'll be available at release tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Floresville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently they are available at launch, though none of my stores got them in. I can probably order through them now that they're officially listed, though.

FFG announcement

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.