Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthieu Monteil
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

1) My understanding is that, in order to be allowed to trade items between heros, a hero is required to perform a move. Am I correct?

2) Is spending a fatigue enough? or do we need to spend a move action?

3) The hero that just moved can give or take, right? (It's not only "give" an item)

Thanks a lot in advance,
ilujito
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes.
2. Gotta be a move action.
3. Yes. Swap any number of items with any number of heroes you become adjacent to during a move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ilujito wrote:
Hi all,

1) My understanding is that, in order to be allowed to trade items between heros, a hero is required to perform a move. Am I correct?

2) Is spending a fatigue enough? or do we need to spend a move action?

3) The hero that just moved can give or take, right? (It's not only "give" an item)

Thanks a lot in advance,
ilujito

Also note that you can't trade starting items with the class card backing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kallan Greybe
msg tools
Two things to add. You do not need to spend movement points, i.e. actually move, to trade items. Instead, the move action is a complex action with several parts that includes both trading items and gaining movement points that you then use to move.

Finally, items are only equipped at the start of the player's turn. That means someone who is handed an item by the moving hero can equip it at the start of their next turn. The hero who performs the move action however cannot equip any items they receive during the move action until the start of their next turn.

Search cards don't need to be equipped to be used, but shop items or relics do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Tang
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sarcasmorator wrote:

Does it have to be a move action? What if I have movement pool from an item (like Elven Boots) or skill (like Bounty Hunter Undercover), can't I trade using that? I've never done it, but I had always thought that's an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kal91a wrote:
Sarcasmorator wrote:

Does it have to be a move action? What if I have movement pool from an item (like Elven Boots) or skill (like Bounty Hunter Undercover), can't I trade using that? I've never done it, but I had always thought that's an option.

It has to be a move action. Other movement points and movement don't count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Tang
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Monteil
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone!
This is now perfectly clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.