$20.00
Jem
France
flag msg tools
Yes, it's a Villains plot, but the content can all be mixed so I'm posting it here where the majority of the traffic is...

Sorry in advance if this has already been resolved, I searched this forum and the Villains one. Let's crack on, shall we?

Right, so Crown Thor King of Asgard specifically uses/requires the Thor card from the Avengers adversary group :

Quote:
Crown Thor King of Asgard
Setup: 8 Twists. Put the Thor Adversary next to this Plot.
Twist: If Thor is in the city, he overruns. Otherwise, Thor enters the Bridge from wherever he is, and Thor guards 3 Bystanders.
Special Rules: Whenever Thor overruns, stack a Plot Twist from the KO pile next to this Plot as a "Triumph of Asgard."
Good Wins: When there are 3 Triumphs of Asgard next to this plot.

Does that mean that the setup must include the Avengers adversary group? Does it specifically mean that the setup must not include the Avengers adversary group?

Clearly at stake here is the size of the villain/adversary deck, as well as whether or not I'm going to get a massive headache trying to make this scheme work for my work-in-progress digital villain deck...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
The alteration of one card is relatively inconsequential. I've always treated it as, regardless of the circumstances, you need Thor out of the Villain deck, with or without the Avengers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I take it to mean, if you are using the Avengers adversary group, then your villains deck is one card short, if you're not using the Avengers adversary group, then you're even.

Regardless Thor is always hanging out to the side.

-rudy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jem
France
flag msg tools
So either way works fine and yes to the headache...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.