Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

I found a small black bag with a gold insignia of Eagles Games.

Does it go with this game? I already have 2 medium black bags (one is purple insignia and it says the gallerist and the other has a big gold eagle insignia).

I also own the deluxe version of Vinhos.

Any help?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ponsonby Britt, OBE
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Indeed, the EGG bag was the standard with the set. The Gallerist emblazoned bag being a part of the Kickstarter Stretch Goal Pack #1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ponsonbybritt wrote:
Indeed, the EGG bag was the standard with the set. The Gallerist emblazoned bag being a part of the Kickstarter Stretch Goal Pack #1.

So that game has 3 bags (2 medium and 1 small)?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ponsonby Britt, OBE
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I dare say the small one is a stray. Such bags have come with other EGG games I have purchased. The two medium ones (one standard, one stretch goal) are the ones that belong to The Gallerist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
My small bag came with a small micro card game that was included with my order. The game is called SiXeS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.