Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just got a large shipment of Krosmaster stuff, and everything looks great, except for one thing. When I opened my single box containing Argon Gass, the mini is in 3 pieces (legs + base, torso, head). Having not owned any of these mini before, I'm a bit nervous to try and force it back together, lest I break it.

So, if they do come apart, can they be popped back? Or are they broken?

Thanks,

Colin

Note - I see that Dark Vlad is also in 2 pieces, but I think that is intentional, as he can be transferred to a new mount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just get some CA (Krazyglue) and glue it back together. It happened with a few of mine (and still does, repeatedly) and they were easy to get back together and glue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghool wrote:
Just get some CA (Krazyglue) and glue it back together. It happened with a few of mine (and still does, repeatedly) and they were easy to get back together and glue.

OK, sounds good. That will work for the head/torso, as that just sits together. The torso/legs is trickier, as that is a ball socket, and I can't seem to push it together easily without risking breaking the legs.

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm home!
badge
The thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.
mbmbmbmbmb
ColintheFlea wrote:
Hi,

I just got a large shipment of Krosmaster stuff, and everything looks great, except for one thing. When I opened my single box containing Argon Gass, the mini is in 3 pieces (legs + base, torso, head). Having not owned any of these mini before, I'm a bit nervous to try and force it back together, lest I break it.

So, if they do come apart, can they be popped back? Or are they broken?

Thanks,

Colin

Note - I see that Dark Vlad is also in 2 pieces, but I think that is intentional, as he can be transferred to a new mount.

As Brant said, a bit of CA superglue is a pretty routine fix to KA minis. They often show up in pieces, but they usually go back together well. Dunno about the one that's not fitting easily. Maybe there's old adhesive that needs to be sanded or scraped off.

And for sure don't glue Dark Vlad. He is indeed supposed to be that way (look on the side of the box if you still have it)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'll play around with the joints to get them to fit. I just wasn't sure if this was a condition that warranted a return, this being my first shipment. Everything else was fine, just Argon Gass. But it sounds like this is not uncommon, so no worries. I'm used to putting minis together, so I'll make it work.

Thanks,

Colin

Ps - I can't wait to play this. I actually bought it to solo. A couple of members from the 1 Player Guild have been working on an AI for this, and I'm going to play test it before they post it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.