5 Posts

Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: DansGaming Horror Month (Live Play) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan A
United States
flag msg tools
Dan has a very large streaming audience on Twitch.tv. I'm not associated with Dan; I just watch his Twitch stream all the time. Every year he streams horror video games the entire month of October (Horror Month). And this year, he's been playing some horror themed board games every Saturday.

Last week, they played Eldritch Horror... poorly. It was a little frustrating at first because they were learning while they played and had to stop and read and reference everything. But by the end, they had fun and decided to play again this week.

They just began their game against Cthulhu (Saturday October 29th, 9:30am PST).

If you want to watch some people play Eldritch Horror (poorly), check it out: https://www.twitch.tv/dansgaming goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Chris Miller
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Board gaming on twitch DansGame

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Le Roux Van Der Vyver
msg tools
mb
Thank you so much for this!

Although I did watch them read the top expedition card and place it back before deciding whether to go to its space as well as receiving a second debt causing the first debt to flip... It is really exciting to see this, makes me wonder if people would enjoy a weekly streamed game of Eldritch?!

A game with no rule checking of course. Just background music, terrible character accents and creepy music
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A
United States
flag msg tools
yeah, they are making a lot of common mistakes for new players. but they're new. coincidence? ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Le Roux Van Der Vyver
msg tools
mb
When I started I advanced Doom when Omen advanced AND for every gate that surged AND if there was no Gate to Surge through. Needless to say my first few games didn't last very long

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.