Subject: Enable Beta UI button doesn't work rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matti Matilainen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The enable beta UI checkbox at My Geek/Account/Edit layout doesn't do anything.

I would like to change the layout to the old style. Is it correct to assume that one would do this by unchecking the said checkbox?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Masuttaja wrote:
The enable beta UI checkbox at My Geek/Account/Edit layout doesn't do anything.

I would like to change the layout to the old style. Is it correct to assume that one would do this by unchecking the said checkbox?

The beta is no longer the beta, as it was pushed to the live site quite a while back. So, there's no longer any opting to go back to the old site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matti Matilainen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok, thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
The beta is no longer the beta, as it was pushed to the live site quite a while back. So, there's no longer any opting to go back to the old site.

So that option should be removed (or at least have a note explaining that it currently has no effect; perhaps it will have an effect again in the future when some other pages get a beta layout), right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
über evil bob
United States
Mount Doom
Middle-earth
flag msg tools
And you thought Old & CE Bob was Evil
badge
LIVE ACTION SPAM HUNTER
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:

So that option should be removed (or at least have a note explaining that it currently has no effect; perhaps it will have an effect again in the future when some other pages get a beta layout), right?

I suspect the link may be used again when RPGG and VGG are redesigned

from April 20th: Board Game Page Redesign Released!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.