Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Voting fraud! Kill everyone! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/2...

This is a big deal and we should launch 4 concurrent congressional investigations.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Already a discussion

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1662806/beeeeej-voter-f...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/2...

This is a big deal and we should launch 4 concurrent congressional investigations.


We could do at least one, even if the Demos believe "this never happens".

What the heck, one? What do you say?



Ferret
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprise, surprise ! Another boneheaded Republican who believes "the polls are rigged" ! Maybe Karl Rove can invite her to whatever election night coverage he is doing and interview her for her profound insights.

Oh, and the bus loads of people being shipped in to other states to vote must be true. I heard my father's uncles' great nieces boy friends sister talking about it yesterday.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
jonb wrote:
Surprise, surprise ! Another boneheaded Republican who believes "the polls are rigged" ! Maybe Karl Rove can invite her to whatever election night coverage he is doing and interview her for her profound insights.

Oh, and the bus loads of people being shipped in to other states to vote must be true. I heard my father's uncles' great nieces boy friends sister talking about it yesterday.


If they didn't do anything wrong, I wonder why those guys got fired.

The same way Shirley Sherrod did I suppose.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
Terwox wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/2...

This is a big deal and we should launch 4 concurrent congressional investigations.


We could do at least one, even if the Demos believe "this never happens".

What the heck, one? What do you say?

The Justice Department under the Bush administration spent five years investigating voter fraud and came up with virtually nothing. Eighty six convictions out of 120 charges nationwide, only a handful of which were even shown to be deliberate.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Any instance of Democrat voter fraud no matter how small or ENORMOUS (for example, paid DNC operatives bragging how they've been busing people across state lines for decades) gets a "No big deal" from our Democrat friends.

Find one Republican lady in Iowa voting twice, and they get the vapors.

And the Washington Post? Isn't this a local story?

Media bias? Heh. No, that doesn't exist does it?

Geez.


Geez
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Any instance of Democrat voter fraud no matter how small or ENORMOUS (for example, paid DNC operatives bragging how they've been busing people across state lines for decades) gets a "No big deal" from our Democrat friends.

Find one Republican lady in Iowa voting twice, and they get the vapors.

And the Washington Post? Isn't this a local story?

Media bias? Heh. No, that doesn't exist does it?

Geez.


Guys bragging does not equal evidence. You have any of that mayhaps?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
Re: Voting fraud! Kill everyone! then have these *reside* in Chicago as a "registered" Democrat
zombie Congress: "The Gawking DEAD!" surprise
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.