Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Hedges
United Kingdom
Penrith
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Prior to my first play I have a question based on my read through of the rule book.

For action (2) - use a tile, are player's required to place more than the previous number of keyples placed by the last player or more than is there in total?

ie player 1 places 1, player 2 places 2. We get back around to player 1, does he need 3 (more than the last player) or 4 (more than have been previously placed)?

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Herman
United States
Sussex
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

In the below examples from page 5 of the rules it seems clear. It is only possible to produce a second time by placing two workers if one worker had been placed the first time so it is clear that the third action requires one more than the previous production quantity:
"A player may usually use a tile for production a second time by placing
two workers on the tile and a third time by placing three workers on the tile."

"A player may usually use a tile that has already been used by placing two* workers of the same colour as the worker previously placed on the tile. A player may usually use a tile for a third time by placing three* workers of the same colour as the workers previously placed."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.