Brandon Wingert
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello everyone!

I created a social deduction / hidden role game called Red X: Facility 342. It took over a year to test play and to work out the bugs; then another year to get the artwork and printing done. It is a exciting game where your teammates can switch during each round and you wouldn't even know it. I have played Facility 342 with may people (some that didn't know I created it) and everyone really enjoys it.

I want to get Facility 342 into the board game community but the hardest part is getting the first few people to play it and share their experiences. I have been advertising on BoardGameGeek.com for 14 days now and I get about 50-60 people to my site every day but haven't sold a single one. There is a disconnect somewhere and I am not sure what that is. I am a high school biology teacher so hyping up a game isn't my fortay...

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the community interest in Facility 342?

Any suggestion on people who do YouTube videos or websites that talks about games?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thank you
- Brandon
Red X Board Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.