Subject: Isabelle Locke Boss 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christel Puech
France
Sauve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I have the french version of Skull and Shackles and a problem with the Boss named in french Isabelle "peau d'encre/skin ink ???" Locke.

The card said approximatly with my own words : before to act summon and confront to "Le batteur".

The problem is that no card named "le batteur" in the box. I think the card is in the game but with an other name.

So can you, tell me what card is summon in the english version of the game by the boss Isabelle Locke and with the text/caracteristic, so i hope i could found to what card is refer to.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isabella "Inkskin" Locke
Before you act, recharge a card, then summon and encounter the ship Thresher.

Thresher (ship)
Class 2
To Defeat:Intelligence/Knowledge 9|Wisdom/Survival 7
Before you act, bury a random card from your discard pile.
When controlling:
Reduce structural damage to this ship by 1.
At the start of your turn, you may discard a card from the blessings deck to recharge any number of cards and draw that number of cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Herodier
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://static2.paizo.com/image/content/PathfinderACG/PZO6012...

You want her ship, the Thresher

Edit: ninja'd!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christel Puech
France
Sauve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I was help by two great Ninja's. ninja

Thanks a lot guys for your help.

The card is in the game but under the name "Renard des mers/Fox of the seas".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Herodier
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, interesting!
The two cards were probably translated by separate teams, not knowing this particular card's name is mechanically relevant. What are the odds!

Might be worth contacting Lone Shark about it, they might fix it for future printings. Mike Selinker posts on here, you can look him up if you want...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christel Puech
France
Sauve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is translate by Black Book Edition in french.

The most amazing is that this card was call "Le batteur" in beta version of the translation but renamed "Le Renard des mers" in the final release.

Certainly, a little change during the final process which forgot to correct the name of the ship summon by the card of Isabelle Lock.

The mistake is reported on the site Tric-Trac (a sort of french BGG), the game is not in sale in shop yet but only the pre-order customer like me have the game. But the team of Black book edition will be inform.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.