Mike Hoyt

Durango
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
from Worthington's 10/29/16 Newsletter
Quote:
HOLD THE LINE UPDATE:

This week we are sending out Kickstarter surveys asking for your addresses for those that ordered the games. Thank you for the great support. The games are made and we are arranging the shipment to us. With some luck we may have it in port in early December and in your hands by Christmas.

THE HESSIANS AND HIGHLANDERS ARE COMING! For those interested we will explain how to add these to your order when we send the survey. During the campaign there was high interest in having these units available and they will be.

I admit to looking forward to buying Hessians and Highlanders!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Minot
North Dakota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blockhead wrote:
from Worthington's 10/29/16 Newsletter
Quote:
HOLD THE LINE UPDATE:

This week we are sending out Kickstarter surveys asking for your addresses for those that ordered the games. Thank you for the great support. The games are made and we are arranging the shipment to us. With some luck we may have it in port in early December and in your hands by Christmas.

THE HESSIANS AND HIGHLANDERS ARE COMING! For those interested we will explain how to add these to your order when we send the survey. During the campaign there was high interest in having these units available and they will be.

I admit to looking forward to buying Hessians and Highlanders!

Outstanding.

Once I get this and CC: Tricorne, I am also going to have to look into how well the figures from HtL will transfer to the C&C game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hessians and Highlanders! A buy from me. Are there any scenarios that feature the Highlanders?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aranubis
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Maybe they mean this Hold the Line: Highland Charge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aranubis wrote:
Maybe they mean this Hold the Line: Highland Charge

I know that Highland Charge is a standalone game in its own right but it originally came out with Frederick's War. I didn't think that Hold the Line or the French Indian wars scenarios would cover Highland Charge.

UNLESS Worthington are going to throw in the Highland scenarios if we back the Hessian and Highland figure sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.