Federico Abella
Uruguay
Montevideo
Montevideo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Game Example on the rulebook posted on Kickstarter, on page 22 says:

"For his Branch Phase, Todd does what the four nightbirds tell him to do, to "Place [1] card from hand." He adds a three-nightbird card from his hand below the four-nightbird twig.

He then continues out along the branch and does what the three nightbirds tell him to do, to "Draw and add [2] cards." The twig is the same color as the other along his route on the branch, so the card is pumped up once, to "Draw and add [3] cards." (...)"

I couldn't find that rule about pumping same colored cards in the rulebook. Have I missed it somewhere? If so, what page? Otherwise, that rule might be missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Bedz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fede689 wrote:
The Game Example on the rulebook posted on Kickstarter, on page 22 says:

"For his Branch Phase, Todd does what the four nightbirds tell him to do, to "Place [1] card from hand." He adds a three-nightbird card from his hand below the four-nightbird twig.

He then continues out along the branch and does what the three nightbirds tell him to do, to "Draw and add [2] cards." The twig is the same color as the other along his route on the branch, so the card is pumped up once, to "Draw and add [3] cards." (...)"

I couldn't find that rule about pumping same colored cards in the rulebook. Have I missed it somewhere? If so, what page? Otherwise, that rule might be missing.

This rule is on page 7, Bird Instructions paragraph. But you are right - it is not very obvious. It should be also in Branch Phase. I will contact the publisher and ask them to add it to rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.