Stephen Jennings
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Info on two games I'm hosting in San Antonio (Full games) on November 26th and December 17th. Reply below or PM if your interested in playing. I'm hosting at my home on the Northside of town side close to UTSA (babcock/dezavala area).

Okay the next two months I'll be hosting a full game. Please RSVP (If can make or can't make) for both dates if you can, I'm trying to save some time on getting numbers and also increase the chance we get close to a full game in December. Games on November 26th (Saturday after Thanksgiving) and December 17th (Saturday) expected 10:30 Am start time on both games. Although depending on interest and numbers I might be willing to try the Expert side of the AST for the December game. Just RSVP your opinion on basic or expert AST when RSVPing for that. If we do Expert AST for December game we might try starting around 9:30 also as game would likely go another turn or two. So far the most we've had is 16 for a short game and 14 for a long game. Still a chance to maybe hit 18 before the end of the year! I'm going to try hosting a few more learning games--for those who haven't had a chance to play yet and want to try a learning game first. May even host a few of them at other places. Anyway let me know if your interested in that as well!

As usual I'll be cooking so you can bring stuff and/or contribute $5 (suggested) for whatever dinner option(s) I end up cooking this particular time.

Once I have a mostly complete player list I'll put it in a randomizer to get the order that will be selecting Civilizations from.

Also if you haven't yet and are on facebook you should check out the Mega Civilization group I made for playing in San Antonio. I should be uploading more pictures from the last two games relatively soon. Thanks to everyone that helped me take a bunch of them btw!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MegaCivilizationSA/

Stephen Jennings

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.