United States
Oak Park
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The game comes with one correction:
Upton Park is Location U67.
Upton Park is referenced in Investigation One.
This location is missing from the directory and the map.

Any additional errata?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hulsebus
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Faceless Expedition case seems to have errors that make it potentially unsolvable
See thread: Faceless Expedition

Case
Spoiler (click to reveal)
has an "error" in the sense that I think they try to handwave away the fact that a page was missing by
adding it in as a sheet in the box
. I don't think it is intentional that it is missing, yet I still feel like I should put it in spoiler tags.
Thread here for this case

So far everything else seems well put together and I'm on, I believe, case 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krista Donnelly
United States
Beltsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seemed like a note from ZL was missing in the introduction to Case 4. The note is mentioned after the list and Armitage thinks we are surprised by its contents but there's nothing there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jwanthis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kldonnelly wrote:
It seemed like a note from ZL was missing in the introduction to Case 4. The note is mentioned after the list and Armitage thinks we are surprised by its contents but there's nothing there.

We just played case #4 and agree. It appears the note is missing. We also had a terrible time with this case because we didn't have any good leads to start. Maybe the note would have helped?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krista Donnelly
United States
Beltsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what we were thinking too.

We actually did pretty well gathering the specific information Armitage asked us to find by tracking down the names on the list, starting with the one that had a unique entry in the Directory. But after a while, we were just spinning our wheels. But we couldn't answer a lot of his questions at the end and couldn't figure out how we were supposed to. Armitage started at such a strange location, we couldn't figure out how we would ever have been clued in to go there. Our only conclusion was that we were meant to get something from that missing note.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go through the entries of case #4 and examine how it all fits together, it is quite clear what should have been written on the note.

There are two locations you do not get any leads to, which are the Copley Memorial Bell Tower and Uptown Park. It is possible that the note contained a lead to ONLY Uptown Park, but since the case will already eat up time like candy, I don't think it likely they would have put in an inevitable time consuming lead. So I think the note must have provided leads to both locations. Which makes sense, because both were Zophie's favourite spots.

I have provided a document with fixes in the files section. However, so far I have only managed to go through cases 1-4, as I don't want to spoiler myself. I'll gradually update with more fixes once I played more cases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.