$30.00
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone!

I have recently got into Talisman big time, and I decided I wanted to create a faster and easier way to randomize which characters and alternate endings we used each game. So I made a randomizer app to do so! You can find it in the google play store here.

It supports all of the existing official expansions, as well as the characters introduced by the Digital Edition of the game. It will randomize game set-up, hiding or revealing the ending depending on the card and the user's preferences. It also allows you to press a button when a character dies during the game to get the next character for that player or reveal the current ending.

Feel free to leave me feedback however you'd like if there is something missing you would like to see included! I can't promise I will be able to add everything but I will try to update the app with new features if there is a feature that becomes widely requested.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azoic
Germany
flag msg tools
azoic
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! This is a useful and good idea! And it works!!!

Some further ideas:
1. It will be just a little bit better to have the possibility to ad
player names. Instead of typing the number of player, I will prefer
a list to put in the names, and then to have displayed the players
and the refering character.

2. It will also be thinkable to have the possibility to choose not
only the expansion but each character individually.

3. It will also be thinkable to have the possibility to choose each
ending individually.

4. We play Talisman games also with unofficial expansions, so it will
also be nice to have the possibility to add further characters and
different additional endings.

5. ... some more ideas (perhaps via pn) ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your feedback! I have added an update that includes some editable text fields you can use to name specific players before clicking the randomize button, as per your first suggestion. Things have been pretty busy for me lately so I wasn't able to do much else with it yet, but I will let you know if I continue to add more!

The update is pending publication and should be available through the Google Play store soon.

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.