Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Shafer
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just unpacked, but cannot find the C3I scenarios. Any chance of these being released in PDF?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
you bought the game or the game and the scenarios? The scenarios only come with the magazine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Shafer
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the magazine. The scenarios were in the clear plastic box with the rules. Those rules and playbook and TO&E books are now somewhere with the Lost Ark in storage. It is what happens when you move and you are deployed on a ship when such move takes place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
revshafer wrote:
I bought the magazine. The scenarios were in the clear plastic box with the rules. Those rules and playbook and TO&E books are now somewhere with the Lost Ark in storage. It is what happens when you move and you are deployed on a ship when such move takes place.

then you should send me a PM with an email address. I think I have most of that. Except the awkward fold out scenario sheet one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Shafer
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got'em! Took more effort getting the box than finding it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.