James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

"Onward, Dominionist Trumpites!"
Sung to to the tune of the hymn "Onward, Christian Soldiers!"

Onward, Dominionist Trumpites,
marching as to war
with the cross of Donald
going on before!

> Excerpts from the October 25, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Robert Mainville entitled:

Dominionism Advocate Lance Wallnau Declares: "Donald Trump Is A Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball Against Satan And Political Correctness"

Lance Wallnau, a Seven Mountains dominionism advocate and one of Donald Trump’s most enthusiastic supporters on the Religious Right, appeared on Jim Bakker’s “Revelation in the News” program on Friday to inform evangelical voters that God has “anointed” Donald Trump to be the next president of the United States.

Wallnau said Satan has captured several American institutions, including universities, where he claimed the devil has worked to “plant extreme left philosophies and ideologies” and “have homosexuality legitimized, have Christianity delegitimized and have a new economic philosophy of justice and redistribution.” Such philosophies, he said, suppress “the God-given talents to create wealth, which God has given to the Jew and to America.”

Later in the interview, he explained that Trump is God’s “wrecking ball” set out to smash Satanic dominion in the U.S. The presidential election, he said, is a choice between someone whom God has anointed and someone anointed by the Devil.

Lance Wallnau wrote:

I guarantee the devil has possession of people he wants in political power. And what you end up with is a secular person God anoints with someone who the devil has an anointing on. And when they come to collision, it’s not an easy call because the Christians can’t go, "Well, one loves Jesus and the other doesn’t." You might end up with a Samson, who has a history that’s questionable with Delilah, but that’s the anointed vessel to take the gates of the city.

Wallnau then went on to discuss how God personally told him that Trump is “a Miley Cyrus wrecking ball against the spirit of Political Correctness.”

Trump, he said, “is a wrecking ball to what the Devil never should have set up in the first place.”

> Excerpts from the October 25, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Kyle Mantyla entitled:

Dominionist Minnosta Republican Former U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann Declares: "Christians Must Come Together To Elect Donald Trump In Order To Glorify A Holy God"

On recent episodes of his “Life Today” program, televangelist James Robison has been airing portions of a gathering that he hosted featuring dozens of Religious Right pastors and activists urging conservative Christians to vote in the upcoming election.

Robison has addressed Donald Trump campaign events in the past and has vocally supported the GOP presidential nominee, so it was not much of a secret that the program was meant to rally support for Trump.

On today’s episode, former Rep. Michele Bachmann, who, like Robison, is a member of Trump’s spiritual advisory board, declared that Christians are “the largest voting bloc in the United States,” which means that this election “is in our hands.” As such, conservative Christians must rally to elect leaders who reflect “Biblical moral values” because “we won’t have necessarily this option four years from now.”

Michele Bachmann wrote:

We’ve got to get our act together fast and in a way that is going to glorify a holy God. It is a holy God that we obey and when we obey Him, we receive His blessing in our land, and let’s embrace that now.

Bachmann was followed by televangelist Kenneth Copeland, who proclaimed that he refuses “to believe that God would give birth to this nation to see the devil destroy it.”

Kenneth Copeland wrote:

I will not believe that we’ll bow our knee at the most important place in history. This is it! This is it and we’re in it … It’s one thing to win the first game of the season, this is the Super Bowl, Brother. And we’re going to take it and we’re going to take it hard and we’re going to take it strong with overwhelming faith and spiritual force.

> Excerpts from the October 25, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Robert Mainville entitled:

Dominionism Advocate Lance Wallnau Declares: "Donald Trump Was Sent By God"

While appearing on Jim Bakker’s “The Prophets Speak” program last week, Religious Right activist and Donald Trump supporter Lance Wallnau said that Trump had been sent by God to save America.

The first time he went to Trump Tower, Wallnau said, God told him, "'Your assignment is Donald Trump and the American unraveling.'”

Wallnau said God told him, “‘Donald Trump is a wrecking ball to the spirit of Political Correctness’ and immediately, I knew that he was going to redefine the entire narrative of how electoral politics was going to operate in America.”

"He is the single candidate that God, from the beginning, had separated from a pack of very great evangelical candidates that were running in the Republican primary," Lance Wallnau said.

Indeed, Wallnau said that Trump was an answer to his prayers:

Lance Wallnau wrote:

The Lord said something interesting. He said: "I’m answering your prayer." And I said, "What prayer?" And the Lord said, "Every time you pray in tongues, you say that you want to see America get restored and saved and I’m getting you involved.” I’m praying in the spirit all the time and I’m actually asking God to change and save America and evidently he must be getting involved with Donald Trump.

> Excerpts from the October 26, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Miranda Blue entitled:

Linda Harvey of Mission America Declares: "Men Of America, It's Time For You To Stand Against Witch Hillary"

Mission America’s Linda Harvey has a message for “red-blooded American males”: Stop Hillary Clinton from becoming the “Jezebel-in-Chief”!

In her latest WorldNetDaily column, titled “Men of America: Stand Against Witch Hillary,” Harvey writes that Clinton’s “aura emits decay and rebellion” and that she “loves weak, feminized boys and men, not authentically masculine ones as designed by God.” On top of that, she writes, Clinton “set the most horrendous wife example in recent Presidential history by tolerating Bill’s widely known affairs.”

Linda Harvey wrote:

Linda Harvey

Halloween is coming, and there’s nothing spookier than the thought of Hillary Rodham Clinton becoming America’s president.

Red-blooded American males should worry if she becomes Jezebel-in-Chief. Hillary hates you and fears your “toxic masculinity” (the feminist slur for almost any expression of male strength and principle). Her agenda will threaten your livelihood, limit your freedom and faith, endanger your children and misinterpret your motives.

Hillary’s presidency will cast a spell over normal gender expression, the natural family and new human life. Her aura emits decay and rebellion, starting with her hatred of God the Father and Jesus Christ.

We should all feel compassion for this apparently lost soul. But in praying for Hillary’s redemption, let’s also pray she never leads our country as long as she believes evil is good, and good is evil.

Hillary set the most horrendous wife example in recent presidential history by tolerating Bill’s widely known affairs. Yet by “standing by her (depraved) man” and actively attacking his alleged paramours, Hillary justified millions of American adulteries and modeled for our nation’s women a distorted view of marriage as a useful means-to-an-end for ambitious, otherwise-occupied women.

She doesn’t seem to understand responsible masculinity and reacts with paranoia to its expression. Therefore, men of America, get active and tell your friends, family and co-workers: Don’t vote for Hillary.

Hillary is unsettled simply by a strong male nearby. She spent time on Ellen DeGeneres’ talk show obsessing about what she called Trump’s “stalking” demeanor on stage at the second debate....

Real men don’t abort their own children nor do they vote for politicians who support this.

Clinton is a threat to our sons and grandsons, enabling them to descend to licentiousness, to delay adulthood, to avoid being husbands and committed fathers, to embrace covetousness, to wallow in ignorance and pursue vengeance.

As she champions destructive movements like “Black Lives Matter,” Hillary adds saltpeter to the simmering stew that suppresses maturity in young black men, encouraging instead a pathological sense of entitlement rather than educational and professional achievement, respect for law enforcement and personal integrity....

Hillary loves weak, feminized boys and men, not authentically masculine ones as designed by God. So she signed on to Obama’s illegitimate transgender bathroom mandate last spring, which allows males who are pretend girls to invade private female space, and for boys’ restrooms to be invaded by girls who are pretend boys....

But national gender confusion will be the Hillary standard, and America will be more divided and less secure because of her leadership into darkness.

One strong male does stand up to Hillary Clinton. It’s Donald Trump. Despite his known weaknesses, Trump still displays many strengths important to a presidency. He advocates policies to affirm families, uphold religious freedom, encourage productivity, hold the media accountable and foster national security.

> Excerpts from the October 27, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Brian Tashman entitled:

Donald Trump Declares: "You’re Not Going To Have Religious Liberty If Hillary Clinton Becomes President"

In an interview today with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Donald Trump urged evangelical voters to back his candidacy in order to save religious liberty, the Second Amendment and Christmas from Hillary Clinton.

“We’re going to all be saying, 'Merry Christmas' again,” Trump said. “The truth is that religious liberty is under tremendous stress. The Second Amendment is under stress. If Hillary Clinton gets in, you’re not going to have religious liberty, you’re not going to have Second Amendment.”

Trump added that evangelical voters guaranteed President Obama’s re-election by failing to turn out in 2012, a dubious claim.

“Had they voted four years ago, and they didn’t, you would’ve had a different result in the election instead of having Obama, who has been catastrophic for evangelicals and a lot of the things that we stand for,” he said.

> Excerpts from the October 28, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Miranda Blue entitled:

David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network Declares: "God Is On The Move In The Trump Campaign"

The Christian Broadcasting Network’s own David Brody said in a September radio interview that “God is on the move” in Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, suggesting that Trump was “softening” thanks to the influence of his Religious Right supporters.

Brody told Iowa Republican National Committee member Tamara Scott in an September 23 interview on her “Truth for Our Time” radio program that he had interviewed Trump several times during the campaign and noticed a difference in the candidate, which he attributed the contact has had with pastors and churches.

“I think what it means is God is on the move,” Brody said. “I don’t think there’s any question about it and I think Donald Trump may be slowly but surely hearing some of that, if not audibly — for sure he’s hearing it audibly — but maybe there’s a softening, maybe there’s something more coming of this. I think we’re seeing something a lot more spiritual here that could actually take place if indeed he becomes the president of the United States. Or even if he doesn’t, God’s at work.”

“I do too,” Scott replied. “You know, the Bible’s full of stories of God using the least likely, the unlikely, sometimes the unlikable. And I just think, I agree with you, I see momentum, I see a groundswell, and it’s not just political, there’s a spiritual element, what you and I would call revival.”

Scott praised Trump’s promise that “you’ll be able to say, 'Merry Christmas' again” if Trump’s elected and noted the “assault” and “affront” of transgender people using the bathrooms that match their gender identity.

> Excerpts from the October 27, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Brian Tashman entitled:

Dominionism Advocate Lance Wallnau Declares: "Donald Trump Decided To Run For President After God Spoke To Melania"

Today on “The Jim Bakker Show,” Religious Right activist Lance Wallnau described how Donald Trump reached his decision to run for President.

Wallnau hailed Trump as “another Cyrus,” a reference to the Persian king who liberated the Jews from captivity in Babylon, and “a committed man and husband, a dedicated father,” and said he personally asked Trump what motivated him to run:

Lance Wallnau wrote:

He said, “Well, I wanted to be President.” He said, “I really did, but my wife told me I was too brash and too bright, that America wouldn’t put up with me.” He said, “You know what, I listened to her.” And then she was watching the burning down of Baltimore, she was watching the riots on television and she got a word — sometimes God speaks to you and you don’t have to be a Christian for God to talk to you; God spoke to Pilate’s wife and said, “Be careful what you do with this man” — and she said, “Donald, if you run now, you’ll become President.”

And he was eating dinner and he said, “What? Wait a second.” He put the thing on mute. He said, “What did you just say?” She said, “Now.” Because he was debating on signing on for “The Apprentice” for another season. And she said, “If you run now, you will be President.” He said, “Why? What’s changed? You said I’m too brash.” She said, “No, no, no. They’ve changed. America’s changed. They’re ready for you now. They’ll push past the packaging. They’ll get your heart. They’ll hear you.” That was the moment he said to call ["Apprentice" produder]Michael Cohen. He said, “Cancel ‘The Apprentice,’ I’m filing for Presidency.” And he decided to run. It was his wife — his wife that pushed him over the edge.

Bakker, for his part, praised the Trump family’s “fairy-tale-type life” as the screen mistakenly labeled Trump’s Chicago hotel as Trump Tower, and lamented the “nitpicking” about Trump’s life taking place in “church circles.”

After comparing Trump to King Cyrus, Wallnau also compared Trump to Winston Churchill and his struggle to defeat Nazism.

> Excerpts from the October 28, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Brian Tashman entitled:

Trump's Favorite Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones of InfoWars.com Declares: "Donald Trump Is A Messenger Of God And A King David Of Our Time"

“It’s official, Donald J. Trump has won the 2016 election in a massive landslide,” Alex Jones declared this week.

Of course, he was only speaking metaphorically, alleging that even if Trump doesn’t get elected — because the election is stolen from him — he will be the real winner because he “promoted nationalism,” “exposed globalism” and birthed new life into the “liberty movement.”

"Trump is a godsend, an imperfect messenger of God but nevertheless a King David of our time", Jones declared.

> Excerpts from the October 28, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Miranda Blue entitled:

Dominionist Pastor Jim Garlow Declares: "God May Be Raising Up Donald Trump"

California pastor Jim Garlow, one of the driving forces behind 2008’s anti-LGBT Proposition 8 in California, told Charisma magazine’s Steve Strang in a podcast interview posted today that God “may just be raising Donald Trump up as a wrecking ball to government corruption.”

Echoing the language of pro-Trump Dominionist pastor Lance Wallnau, Garlow said, “I’ve never seen a candidate have the guts to do what he’s done. He’s a wrecking ball and I think God may just be raising him up intentionally because we need a wrecking ball to expose this corruption and bring it down.”

“I’ve never seen a man who had the guts and the courage to take on not only the Democrats but, like you said, the media, the educational establishment, the entertainment,” Garlow said, referencing three of the seven cultural “mountains” of Seven Mountains Dominionism.

Garlow said that Trump also “took on the establishment of the GOP”; “took on the globalists, which “in itself stirs the pits of hell”; and “took on the election process” (here Garlow falsely claimed that “millions” of votes are being cast in the names of people who have died).

Garlow added that Trump is “uniquely qualified” because he’s started criticizing tax loopholes that he took advantage of for years.

When Strang asked Garlow about evangelicals who are supporting Hillary Clinton or declining to vote for either major party candidate, Garlow questioned whether liberal evangelicals truly believe in the Bible.

“I would question whether or not everyone believes the Bible in the way they may have at one point,” he said. “Just look at how they’re capitulating on the definition of marriage and their view of homosexuality. There’s a lot of capitulation, a lot of Neville Chamberlain evangelicals out there.”

He suggested that religious conservatives may have to “abandon” the term “evangelical” altogether and “coin a new phrase like ABC: Authentically Biblical Christians.”

When evangelicals back Clinton and her support for abortion rights, he said, “The blood’s going to be on their hands as well as hers on that issue.”

As for those who are supporting a third party or declining to vote, he warned that “they’re not going to feel good when Hillary’s policies come down harsh on all of us, they’re not going to feel so cool about themselves at that particular point.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
So, NOT "sung" as per "Offkeyward Choral Songsters"?
whistle ~"...Marching OFF-tune too-WARD!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So now explain why religious people refuse to vote for trump based solely on religious principle? Or are dominionists actually devil worshippers and I am just crazy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
So now explain why religious people refuse to vote for trump based solely on religious principle? Or are dominionists actually devil worshippers and I am just crazy.

Who's not voting for Trump based on religious beliefs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Daddys_Home wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

OH gee. I dont know.
Maybe go read the thread that is all about that.
Or look at the internet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
helpful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mb
This is a Greatest Hits thread.

Slater.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daddys_Home wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

1 Thessilonians 5:22 wrote:
Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Of course that verse is the same reason I'm not voting for Hillary either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

In that case, the NIV puts it best: "...reject every kind of evil."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dominionist Trumpites Hail Donald Trump As The Ordained Candidate Of God

> Excerpts from the October 31, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Miranda Blue entitled:

Pro-Trump Pastor Frank Amedia Declares: "God Will Send October Surprises To Stop The Jezebel Spirit Of Hillary Clinton"

Pastor Frank Amedia leads a prayer before to start of Republican Presidential hopeful, Donald Trump, at the I-X Center in Cleveland, Ohio on Saturday, March 12, 2016.

Frank Amedia, an Ohio pastor who served for some time as the volunteer “liaison for Christian policy” to the Donald Trump campaign, told Charisma magazine’s Steve Strang in a podcast recorded on Friday that Trump’s continued competitiveness in the Presidential election is a “tremendous testimony of the spirit of God,” and that God is using events like the recent developments about Hillary Clinton’s emails to expose a “Jezebel spirit” in the country.

Amedia credited God with the FBI’s recent revelation that it may have found more emails relevant to its investigation of Clinton’s use of a private server, saying that “there’s more coming.”

Rev. Frank Amedia wrote:

And it’s coming because the Lord is shaking, and He said He’s going to expose this Jezebel spirit that is trying to hijack not only the authority of this country and the sovereignty of this country as one nation under God, but to quell and stop the words of the church.

Amedia promised that “we’re going to see the arm of the Lord move quickly” in the final days before the election. “You know what, Steve, 10 days is not a lot of time but it’s an eternity to God.”

While some Christian conservatives have balked at disclosures about Trump such as the release of a 2005 recording of him boasting about sexually assaulting women, Amedia argued that Trump’s ability to withstand such scandals is just further proof that God is behind his campaign.

Amedia told Strang that God told him that Trump would win the GOP primary despite all odds, and “only God could have put this in the position that it’s in” since Trump has withstood things “that would politically destroy any other candidate.”

Rev. Frank Amedia wrote:

Now we sit today with a turn of events that could possibly begin to turn this thing a completely different way, and I believe it is, but it’s only the beginning, such that everybody here, you would have to be blind and not willing to listen to reason, even the logic of the supernatural of God, to say this isn’t God. Only God can continue to keep something moving like this when all the odds are against it. So I believe, as we see this come to its conclusion, it’s a tremendous testimony of the spirit of God.

You can listen to Frank Amedia's prophecy about Donald Trump in his podcast by clicking the following link: Pastor Frank Amedia's Prophecy for Donald Trump

> Excerpts from the November 1, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Brian Tashman entitled:

Pro-Trump Pastor Darrell Scott Declares: "Obama And Clinton Are Pushing Satan’s Globalist Agenda"

Darrell Scott, a Cleveland pastor who recently hosted Donald Trump at his church, appeared on “The Jim Bakker Show” today to talk about why Trump must defeat Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

When Bakker claimed — falsely — that President Obama “gave away the internet,” Scott said that both Obama and Clinton are pushing “the globalism agenda.” This agenda, he said, is promoted by none other than Satan:

Rev. Darrell Scott wrote:

President Obama is a globalist, Hillary Clinton is a globalist and they want to reduce America to secondary status and make America on the same level as another Third World country or any of the European countries, not realizing that the reduction of America does not result in the increase of the other countries. As America goes, so goes the world. So by dumbing America down, it does not upgrade the other countries. We have to maintain our status and accelerate ourselves because the higher America goes, the higher the world goes. So him trying to level this playing field and putting us on par with the other nations of the world, no, that’s not God’s plan, that’s not God’s agenda, that’s an agenda straight from the enemy.

> Excerpts from the November 1, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Kyle Mantyla entitled:

Dominionism Advocate Lance Wallnau Declares: "Cleveland Will Win The World Series Because Activists In Chicago Prevented A Trump Rally"

Following game five of the World Series on Sunday night, Donald Trump-loving pastor and Religious Right activist Lance Wallnau posted a video on Facebook prophesying that the Cleveland Indians will beat the Chicago Cubs because Donald Trump had to cancel a rally in Chicago earlier this year amid protests.

“Don’t stone the prophets here,” Wallnau said. “but isn’t Cleveland like where the Republican convention was? And isn’t Obama rooted and based in the Chicago political machine?”

Lance Wallnau wrote:

I got a feeling that Cleveland might win [the World Series] just because I think the [2016 Republican] National Convention is a prophetic statement, and Chicago was the one city where the corruption of the Clinton machine organized mobs to produce violence [that] was so disastrous that Trump couldn’t do his meeting there … I would suggest to you that I think Cleveland might win simply because Chicago was naughty and the spirit over Chicago has been disobedient.

> Excerpts from the November 1, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Brian Tashman entitled:

Disgraced Televangelist Jim Bakker Declares: "God Will Punish America If We Don’t Elect Donald Trump"

Jim Bakker, one of Donald Trump’s most vocal televangelist supporters, warned on his program today that God will judge America for failing to elect Trump president. This election, Bakker said, could determine whether America survives or falls, because God is getting ready to punish the U.S. for keeping abortion legal.

Jim Bakker wrote:

This may be the most important television show you’ve ever watched. I believe this election is the difference between having the time to really prepare for what’s coming on Earth and going into, I believe this fall is really the beginning, and I hate to say it, I’ve never said it before, but could be the beginning of the fall of America. We’ve got a choice to make and we can do something.

Later, Bakker told pastors Frank Amedia and Darrell Scott, who both have ties to the Trump campaign, that God chose Trump “to literally wake the church back up because we have accepted abortion. We have accepted it and God is so grieved by it that if you don’t believe me, you watch what’s coming on this Earth because we have murdered our own offspring.”

Scott, for his part, said that “this liberal Democratic platform is being mightily used by the devil to take America down.”

> Excerpts from the November 1, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Miranda Blue entitled:

EndTimes broadcaster & TruNews founder Rick Wiles Declares: "Maybe The Military Will Arrest Hillary Clinton Before The Election In Order To Save The Republic"

Far-right radio host Rick Wiles insisted yesterday that Americans shouldn’t count out the possibility that the military will arrest Hillary Clinton in the week before the presidential election in order to avert a “Constitutional crisis” involving an FBI investigation into her use of a private email server and “save the republic from a collapse.”

Wiles insisted that the 650,000 emails found on the laptop of former Rep. Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of a top Clinton aide, some of which may have some connection to Clinton, “potentially have enough evidence to bring down the entire political establishment, including the Republican Party.”

When asked by one of his co-hosts if “realistically” anything could “happen in seven days” before the election, Wiles responded that the military could well start making arrests in order to save America.

Rick Wiles wrote:

The U.S. military may make arrests. Don’t count that out. This is a Constitutional crisis. The U.S. military could act in order to save the republic from a collapse.

> Excerpts from the November 1, 2016 Mediaite news story by Sam Reisman entitled:

Republican Party Donor Foster Friess Declares: "Christians Who Don’t Support Trump Don’t Truly Understand Their Faith"

Evangelical Christian GOP donor Foster Friess said on CNN Tuesday morning that any Christians who didn’t support Trump had yet to fully mature into their faith and did not appreciate Christian values.

Speaking to CNN’s Carol Costello, the conservative businessman said Christians should not be conflicted about supporting Trump “if they’re really embracing their Christian values.”

Friess alleged that Clinton “pulled the video up” of Trump bragging about grabbing women by their genitals. (Costello corrected him: The video came from the NBC archives and was first made public by the Washington Post.) Friess said that Trump “was not to be defended” for his comments, but added, “If we don’t forgive him, what value is our Christian faith if we don’t forgive someone who is seeking to move forward?”

Costello pressed him about the students at the Baptist Liberty University who publicly disagreed with the school’s president, Jerry Falwell Jr., one of Trump’s earliest and most vocal evangelical supporters. Friess laughed off the students’ concerns, saying, “I think these are young kids. Wisdom will come to these kids.”

“These are voters,” Costello said. “These are voters.”

Foster Friess wrote:

Right, but I have a friend who’s the sixth of six boys. He’s the youngest of six boys. And he says, "Until two of my brothers went off to college I didn’t even know chickens had another part other than a neck." So, you have to give these young people a little time to mature in the Christian faith to know about forgiveness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys, I just got done decoding my message from Dominionist HQ. We don't have to pretend to be Anti-Trump anymore now that Samhain is done! Get out there and vote, as many times as you can!

We're rigging the election of course, but we have to make double sure that crooked Hillary doesn't rig it back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

GameCrossing wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Then are you implying that you're going to be voting for the Mormon Presidential candidate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox Decodes Rigging The Election At The Ballot Box

Terwox wrote:
Guys, I just got done decoding my message from Domini
onist HQ. We don't have to pretend to be Anti-Trump anymore now that Samhain is done! Get out there and vote, as many times as you can!

We're rigging the election of course, but we have to make double sure that crooked Hillary doesn't rig it back!

Ahhh, confession *IS* good for the soul after all.

> Excerpt from the October 29, 2016 Vox.com news story by German Lopez entitled:

An Iowa Woman Was Arrested For Voter Fraud. She’s A Trump Supporter.
Terri Rote said she’s worried that “the polls are rigged.” So she allegedly voted twice for Trump.

Terri Rote, a woman from Des Moines, Iowa, was seriously worried that the polls are rigged against Donald Trump. So she allegedly tried to vote twice for the Republican candidate for President.

“I wasn't planning on doing it twice. It was spur of the moment,” Rote told Iowa Public Radio. “The polls are rigged.”

If Rote is convicted, she faces up to five years in prison.

Two other people in Iowa are currently charged with voter fraud after they allegedly voted by mail and in person. But Rote is the only person arrested so far, according to the Des Moines Register.

The decision was seemingly motivated by Trump’s claims that the election is rigged against him, due to what Trump claims is “large scale voter fraud.” The evidence, in fact, shows that voter fraud is extremely rare.

Loyola Law School professor Justin Levitt has tracked credible allegations of in-person voter impersonation for years, finding 35 total credible allegations between 2000 and 2014, when more than 800,000,000 ballots were cast in national general elections and hundreds of millions more were cast in primary, municipal, special, and other elections.

There are other kinds of potential voter fraud, such as vote buying, insider ballot box stuffing, double voting (what Rote allegedly tried), and voting by people who turn out to be ineligible. But all of these are also extremely rare, and there’s no evidence that they have swung national elections, according to experts (and even Breitbart News, a pro-Trump outlet).

Yet Trump and other Republicans have stoked fears about voter fraud for years. Those fears loomed so large that Rote apparently decided to take matters into her own hands — and allegedly committed the exact crime she was so worried about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:

GameCrossing wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Then are you implying that you're going to be voting for the Mormon Presidential candidate?

Or you could just read what I've written for months now. Everyone here knows who I am voting for. Everyone but you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Daddys_Home wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

fizzmore wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Me.

Since Dominionists already dominate the Trump campaign, you're asserting a grand distinction where there is no meaningful difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dominionist Trumpites Are Intent On Marching On And Steamrolling LGBT People

Of late, the Dominionist Trumpites have not been remiss to publicly tout two of the political objectives which are prerequisite End-Times goals of Dominionism -- the outlawing of both homosexuality and abortion -- that they believe they must absolutely accomplish before Jesus Christ can make His Second Coming.

> Excerpts from the November 1, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by entitled:

Steven Hotze of Conservative Republicans of Texas Declares: "Gays Are Like Termites Eating Away Our Nation’s Foundations"

On Saturday, Steven Hotze of Conservative Republicans of Texas addressed the anti-LGBT Stand 4 Truth conference in Houston, where he warned that “the homosexual movement” has “infiltrated” American society.

“Think of them like termites,” he said, “They get into the wood of the house and they eat away at the very moral fabric of the foundation of our country.”

He warned that this is all part of a long-term Communist plot to take down America:

Steve Hotze wrote:

This is exactly what the Marxist movement was all about. If you remember, Khrushchev came and said we’re going to get your country one way or another, and the way they want to do it is to destroy the moral fabric and create moral anarchy in our country so that our people no longer live righteous lives but they’re living lives that are ungodly. And when you do that, you lack moral courage, because you can’t very well stand up and oppose people doing wicked things if you’re participating in the same activities.

Hotze then lamented that “it’s legal to have pornography on the internet, but we, in some jurisdictions of the country, you can’t stand up and say that homosexuality is wrong or immoral activity, whether it’s the promotion of adultery or premarital sex, we can’t say that that’s wrong because that’s hate speech.”

We at Right Wing Watch are not familiar with any jurisdictions that ban people from speaking about homosexuality.

> Excerpts from the November 1, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Miranda Blue entitled:

Former Trump Adviser Rev. Frank Amedia Declares: "Rainbow Flags At U.S. Embassies Make A Mockery Of God"

Frank Amedia, an Ohio pastor who previously served as the volunteer “liaison for Christian policy” to Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign, has been heavily promoting a prophecy he says he recently received that the church in the U.S. is like the Biblical Esther and will, by getting involved in the election, save America from a “Jezebel spirit” and globalist kings.

Amedia expounded on this prophecy in a sermon on Sunday, saying that if every Christian in the U.S. voted, “We’d control everything” and be able to impose “God’s law” on issues like marriage and transgender rights.

Frank Amedia wrote:

If we voted, and voted the things of God, there wouldn’t be any of these discussions going on. We would own it from the top to the bottom in Christ, and we wouldn’t have to politically justify why God’s name isn’t Allah, why God didn’t make man and woman as one gender. We wouldn’t have to justify why a man can’t wake up in the morning and say he feels like a woman and go into a little girls’ bathroom. We wouldn’t have to justify why a man should not be married to a man and a woman to a woman. We would just have to say, "That’s God’s law." And you know what, you don’t accept it, too bad.

"Ex-Gay" Activist Greg Quinlan Declares: "HIV/AIDS Was A Boondoggle And A Goldmine For The LGBT Rights Movement"

In a presentation to Saturday’s “Stand 4 Truth” conference in Houston, ex-gay activist Greg Quinlan claimed that LGBT rights supporters are “lying to our children” and have used the HIV/AIDS crisis to advance their influence in the education system.”

“HIV/AIDS, what does that have to do with education?” he asked. “It has to do with everything. You know, what is it, Saul Alinsky, never let a crisis go to waste? Well, they didn’t. When the AIDS epidemic hit back in the early ‘80s, they took this and used this to their advantage. HIV/AIDS was a goldmine for the homosexual agenda.”

Safe-sex, he said, is a myth: “‘Safe sex’ became ‘safer sex.’ There’s no such thing as either. It’s suicidal sex.”

Sexual health education classes, Quinlan added, opened the door to help gays “recruit kids.”

> Excerpts from the November 1, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Peter Montgomery entitled:

"Ex-Gay" Speakers Warn: "Satan Tries To Drag People Back Into Homosexuality"

Last weekend’s anti-gay "Stand 4 Truth" conference in Houston featured a Saturday evening “ex-gay” panel that included Janet Boynes, Anne Paulk, Greg Quinlan, and Robin Goodspeed. The panel was mostly free from political rhetoric, focusing instead on answering questions about their own process of “coming out” of homosexuality; those who have tried to come out but have fallen back (like Paulk’s ex-husband John, who was not mentioned); and how people could help those who are struggling.

Anne Paulk said that one of the important steps she had to take was forgiving the man who had molested her when he was a teenager and she was a young girl. She said it is “demonic” that people are told “lies” about the ability for people to find “hope and healing” from homosexuality. “Our God is the God of the impossible,” she said.

[Article Interrupt Update Insert]: During the summer of 1998, Janet Folger-Porter's "Center To Reclaim America For Christ" had been waging a radio & newspaper advertisement & TV commercial ad campaign promoting "Gay Conversion/Reparative Therapy".

> Excerpts from the 2010 column by Wayne Besen, Founding Executive Director of "Truth Wins Out Two" about Janet Folger's "Truth In Love" ad campaign:

In the early 1990s, the Religious Right launched an all-out effort to destroy the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered) community and used the “Ex-Gay” Myth as the tip of its poisonous spear.

Why did our opponents choose this precise moment in time to embrace the “ex-gay” message?

During the 1970’s and early 1980’s both Christian fundamentalists and the LGBT community regarded “ex-gay” programs as a joke. However, as AIDS forced more people out of the closet and gay rights battles raised the profile of once invisible LGBT issues, the Religious Right saw it was losing ground in the polls. Anita Bryant-style fire and brimstone was beginning to boomerang as Americans increasingly realized that they had gay friends and family members.

In a cynical shift, anti-gay organizations latched onto the “Ex-Gay” Myth to appear “loving,” while at the same time working tirelessly to keep LGBT people as second-class citizens.

One of the first examples of the new strategy was seen in the book “Legislating Immorality,” written in 1993 by George Grant, a former vice president of the late D. James Kennedy’s Coral Ridge Ministries. (Grant was a Reconstructionist, or Dominionist, who had also written another book, “Changing of the Guard,” that claimed the Bible justified stoning homosexuals to death.)

Legislating Immorality” features the story of a cured “ex-gay” named Lance: “I had become convinced that I was born a homosexual. Now I know that I was just born a sinner. I never could find a cure for the former. Thankfully, the cure for the latter found me.”

As a result, his life has become an emblem of hope to any and all trapped in the vicious downward spiral of licentiousness. He is happily married and the proud father of four beautiful children. “People can change. Sexual orientation is not cruelly predestined by some freak genetic code. There really is hope. I’m living proof.”

In 1994, Focus on the Family’s James Dobson convened a meeting at a castle in Colorado’s Glen Eyrie conference center. Fifty-five virulently anti-gay organizations and activists met with the single-minded mission of stamping out the embattled LGBT movement.

Author Mel White wrote about the meeting in his book, “Religion Gone Bad,” identifying three goals of the conference:

1) Prove to the American people that heterosexuality is best for individuals and society;

2) Prove to the American people that homosexuality is not immutable;

3) Prove to the American people that society needs to make certain demands on people sexually.

Clearly, Goal #2 required emotional testimonials from “ex-gays.” This created unprecedented opportunity for entrepreneurial individuals to find fame and fortune as “former homosexuals.” Anti-gay activists had a motive and money, and all they needed to do was find people willing to say they had "prayed away the gay"....

It is important to put this hideous "Truth In Love" ad campaign in context. It came at the height of the Culture Wars when the outcome of equality was far from certain. A Newsweek poll in the summer of 1998 showed that 56% of the general public and 11% of gays believed that homosexuals could become heterosexuals through therapy. (Compare this to a March 2013 ABC News poll that showed just 24% of Americans see homosexuality as a "choice".)

A month prior to the ad campaign’s launch, Rev. Pat Robertson claimed on the 700 Club that the city of Orlando’s decision to allow rainbow flags to fly on light poles during “Gay Days” at Disney could provoke God to respond with “terrorist bombs... earthquakes, tornadoes and possibly a meteor.”

In June 1998, Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott (R-MS) compared homosexuality to alcoholism, kleptomania and sex addiction. Additionally, there was also a flurry of vicious anti-gay legislation on Capitol Hill.

Into this homophobic cauldron stepped Coral Ridge Ministries’ Janet Folger (now Janet Porter of Faith2Action) who spearheaded the "Truth In Love" campaign. Folger plainly articulated the sponsors’ goal in an National Public Radio interview: “That ex-gays exist shatters the foundation of the homosexual movement.”

Robert Knight, who at the time worked for the Family Research Council called "Truth in Love" ad campaign “The Normandy Landing in the larger Cultural Wars.” John Paulk fully understood the raw hatred and nefarious mission of the organizations behind the ad campaign, yet he elected to play a pivotal role in disseminating their ugly message.

Gay-To-Straight Conversion Therapy Alumni TV Commercial from the 1999 "Truth in Love" campaign spearheaded and narrated by Janet Folger of the Center for Reclaiming America for Christ

The first full-page campaign ad appeared in the New York Times and featured Anne, the ex-gay wife of ex-gay John Paulk, under the headline “I’m Living Proof That Truth Can Set You Free.” (It is worth mentioning the headline, “I’m living proof,” seemed to come directly from George Grant -– who had advocated for a movement that would stone homosexuals to death.) The caption under Anne Paulk's photo read: "Wife, mother and former lesbian," and showed a portrait of men and women gathered at a convention for Exodus, an ex-gay ministry. Ms. Folger said she wanted to strike at the assumption that homosexuality was an immutable trait and that gay people therefore need protection under anti-discrimination laws.

John Paulk, then chairman of the "gay conversion/reparative therapy" organization Exodus, appeared in a second group ad under the headline, “We’re Standing For The Truth That Homosexuals Can Change.” A few weeks later, he and Anne appeared on the cover of Newsweek under the sensationalistic headline Gay For Life?

As per Wikipedia: Two years later on September 19, 2000 while on a speaking tour, John Paulk was seen sitting inside at the Washington, D.C. gay bar called "Mr. P's". A patron there recognized him on sight and contacted Wayne Besen of the Human Rights Campaign, Truth Wins Out, and other gay political action organizations.

When Besen arrived at the bar 40 minutes later and confronted him, Paulk denied that he was John Paulk, instead insisting he was "John Clint". Upon exiting the bar, Paulk's picture was taken as evidence that he had been in the bar. When later confronted by Besen about the incident and the photographs, Paulk admitted being in the bar, but stated that he didn't know that it was a gay bar, and he had simply stopped in for a moment to use the restroom. However, eyewitnesses reported that Paulk stayed for more than an hour, flirted with other men, and, when questioned about his sexuality, said that he was gay.

Paulk was called back to Focus on the Family headquarters and questioned by James Dobson. At first, Paulk reportedly avoided giving a direct answer about the incident; however, he later confessed that he had been in the bar for the purpose of finding connection with other men. Paulk reduced his activities for six months and then resumed his position as manager of the Homosexuality and Gender Division of Focus on the Family.

An Exodus press release soon followed: "John's actions represent a serious lapse in sound judgment. His decision to enter a gay establishment for any reason opens him up to all kinds of speculation by both other Exodus leaders and also the gay community."

The incident received national headlines in newspapers and news magazines. Paulk remained in his position as manager of the Homosexuality and Gender Department until choosing to leave that position in 2003.

In April 2013, Paulk finally publicly disavowed his belief in gay reparative therapy, announcing that while he remains a "devout Christian", he also identifies as a gay (not "formerly gay") man and believes that reparative therapy is both futile and harmful. He announced that his marriage to Anne was ending and he issued a formal apology for his role as an advocate of the anti-gay movement.

The "Truth in Love" ad campaign came to a screeching halt after gay University of Wyoming student Matthew Sheppard was murdered by thugs in the fall of 1998 -– around the time the "Truth in Love" ad campaign had debuted its “ex-gay” television campaign. The ad sponsors retreated after they were rightfully blamed for creating a climate that was conducive to hate crimes.

[End of Article Interrupt Update Insert. Original rticle resumes now.]

“We are in a spiritual battle,” said Boynes, declaring that prayer is essential. She said it is painful that one of the young men she had taken under her wing to help out of homosexuality, someone who felt like a son to her, has “fallen away from the Lord” and is now “back in the life” of homosexuality. “What makes somebody want to serve God and all of a sudden go back into that life, knowing it was a life of hell?” she asked. She suggested that people who have returned to homosexuality were not doing the work they needed to do. “Don’t think God has not, and is not working on that loved one’s heart,” she said, but “as long as Satan is on planet Earth,” you’ve got to pray against “principalities and powers of darkness” and “pray the blood of Jesus” over your loved one.

Each of the panelists said that it is important for people who are struggling with their homosexuality to be in relationship with others who are similarly struggling, or with people who are supportive of their efforts and are willing to lovingly speak the truth when it’s needed. “Jesus is our source,” said Boynes, “but God puts people in our lives to assist us and help us.”

Quinlan warned that “when you’re born again and blood-washed, you aren’t brain-washed.” In other words, he said, “History is not erased.” The memories of what you have done are still there, he said, and “the enemy” knows how to bring those thoughts “right back to you.” Said Quinlan, “prayer is our best weapon.”

> Excerpts from the November 1, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Kyle Mantyla entitled:

Right-Wing Pastor Jim Garlow Declares: "Under No Condition Do We Have To Follow Laws That Violate The Word Of God"

Right-wing pastor Jim Garlow posted a video yesterday promoting his latest book, “Well Versed: Biblical Answers to Today’s Tough Issues,” in which he warned conservative Christians that they are very close to the point when they will be required to “participate in very active civil disobedience” against an “anti-godly government.”

“We are coming to that point in our own culture,” he said, “when the laws of the land, the demands put upon us by anti-godly government is such that Christians are going to have to make some very tough decisions.”

Garlow said that Christians “are not called to obey the government when the government willfully, intentionally violates the laws of the land,” and that is exactly what is happening today.

“I’ve got news for you,” he said. “The Supreme Court is not supreme, overall. God is supreme. And the Supreme Court has passed laws regarding marriage, regarding abortion, and under no condition do we have to follow laws that violate the word of God.”

> Excerpts from the October 31, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Miranda Blue entitled:

Pastor Bill Owens of National Organization For Marriage Front Group Declares: "President Obama Spit On The Graves Of Civil Rights Heroes By Supporting LGBT Brainwashing"

This weekend, an all-star group of anti-LGBT activists gathered in Houston for the “Stand 4 Truth Conference” that promised to expose “the politically incorrect truth about sexuality and gender.” One of the speakers was Bill Owens, head of the Coalition of African-American Pastors, a front group for the National Organization for Marriage, who declared that President Obama “spit on the graves of all those people who died for civil rights” by supporting marriage equality and LGBT equality policies that he said “brainwash” children.

Owens declared, in remarks broadcast by conference organizers through a Facebook Live stream, that “nobody but a black president could have gotten away with” his LGBT rights agenda, claiming that Obama was able to advance LGBT equality because white people “were afraid to be called racist, so you gave him a pass.”

In his support for marriage equality, Owens said, Obama “sold out” and “spit on the graves of all those people who died for civil rights.”

Discussing LGBT-inclusive nondiscrimination policies, Owens warned that children will soon be “brainwashed from birth,” something that he blamed on “our white brothers who will allow men to go in the restroom with your wife and your children.”

“I don’t care about President Obama being black,” Owens continued, “he’s half-black. As far as I’m concerned, he’s not black because he doesn’t understand the black experience.”

“So they’re going to brainwash our children from pre-school, telling them it’s alright to feel a certain way. That is terrible. Do you know what that’s doing to a tender mind, to a tender child?” he asked.

> Excerpts from the October 31, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Kyle Mantyla entitled:

Colorado Republican State Rep. Gordon Klingenschmitt Declares: "The Government Is Giving Bonus Pay To LGBT People For Getting Diseases"

Earlier this month, the National Institutes of Health announced the "formal designation of sexual and gender minorities (SGMs) as a health disparity population for NIH research":

The National Institutes of Health wrote:

The term "SGMs" encompasses lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender populations, as well as those whose sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, or reproductive development varies from traditional, societal, cultural, or physiological norms.

Mounting evidence indicates that SGM populations have less access to health care and higher burdens of certain diseases, such as depression, cancer, and HIV/AIDS. But the extent and causes of health disparities are not fully understood, and research on how to close these gaps is lacking.

This news did not sit well with Religious Right activist and Colorado state Republican Rep. Gordon Klingenschmitt, who said on his “Pray In Jesus Name” show on Friday that this announcement amounts to giving “bonus pay” to LGBT people for contracting diseases.

Gordon Klingenschmitt wrote:

I always worry a little bit when they say these people are under-served because what that means is they’re going to start pouring out more government handouts to people who behave a certain way. So, now they’re going to get bonus pay to treat the diseases which they bring on due to their behavior. "Your taxpayer dollars at work", I can see that coming soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:

fizzmore wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Me.

Since Dominionists already dominate the Trump campaign, you're asserting a grand distinction where there is no meaningful difference.

I was not asserting anything of the kind. I simply answered the question, saying that I am an example of someone who is not voting for Trump in part because of my religious beliefs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

fizzmore wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
fizzmore wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Me.

I was asserting nothing about the Trump campaign. I simply answered the question, saying that I am an example of someone who is not voting for Trump in part because of my religious beliefs.

And yet, your vote for Trump is a de-facto vote for Dominionism, too, regardless of your intent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Um, you might want to reparse what I wrote. I'm not voting for Trump (per my religious principles).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

fizzmore wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
fizzmore wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
fizzmore wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Me.

I was asserting nothing about the Trump campaign. I simply answered the question, saying that I am an example of someone who is not voting for Trump in part because of my religious beliefs.

And yet, your vote for Trump is a de-facto vote for Dominionism, too, regardless of your intent.

Um, you might want to reparse what I wrote. I'm not voting for Trump (per my religious principles).

Again, you try to make some grand distinction where there really is no meaningful difference because a vote for Trump is a de-facto vote for advancing the Dominionist agenda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Again, I *didn't* vote for Trump. Trump was not the person I voted for. I cast zero votes for Trump to be president. I voted for someone who is not Trump. I'm not sure the English language allows me to be any clearer on this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
fizzmore wrote:
Again, I *didn't* vote for Trump. Trump was not the person I voted for. I case zero votes for Trump to be president. I voted for someone who is not Trump. I'm not sure the English language allows me to be any clearer on this point.

Hence your vote for Trump, you Trump voter, you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dispaminite wrote:
fizzmore wrote:
Again, I *didn't* vote for Trump. Trump was not the person I voted for. I case zero votes for Trump to be president. I voted for someone who is not Trump. I'm not sure the English language allows me to be any clearer on this point.

Hence your vote for Trump, you Trump voter, you.

*you're
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
fizzmore wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.