Hide
4 Posts

New Bedford» Forums » Rules

Subject: What do the "round 12" instructions mean on the captain boards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Doyen
msg tools
On Flask for example, under the helm it reads Round 12: 1)Victory Point Barrel, 2)Launch Ship Icon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ddoyen wrote:
On Flask for example, under the helm it reads Round 12: 1)Victory Point Barrel, 2)Launch Ship Icon.

Rather than roll for their actions for round 12, the captains automatically attempt to take the actions listed "Round 12:".

So in your example, Flask would try to buy a Victory point building for his first action, then would attempt to launch a ship for his second action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doyen
msg tools
Thanks again man. Is that mentioned in the rules? I couldnt find it anywhere..or is there a more comprehensive FAQ other than the one listed in the general forum?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ddoyen wrote:
Thanks again man. Is that mentioned in the rules? I couldnt find it anywhere..or is there a more comprehensive FAQ other than the one listed in the general forum?

The question was answered in the forums somewhere. I thought it was in the FAQ as well, but I could be wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.