tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
Didn't they have a 50% off last year around Christmas? Something like 50% off $100+ right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I think it was just a straight 50%, but you had to spend a certain amount for free shipping.

Does anyone know if Mayday sleeves have improved at all? Specifically, I am wondering if they have corrected the issue of different lengths out of different packs. This has happened with both premium and standard in my experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
Odinsfury wrote:
I think it was just a straight 50%, but you had to spend a certain amount for free shipping.

Does anyone know if Mayday sleeves have improved at all? Specifically, I am wondering if they have corrected the issue of different lengths out of different packs. This has happened with both premium and standard in my experience.

I've burned through ten packs of Euro basic sleeves today with uniformity throughout, but that's a small sample size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Jackelantern wrote:
Didn't they have a 50% off last year around Christmas? Something like 50% off $100+ right?

Best I've seen was 40% off, free shipping at $125. 50% off if you bought a whole box (100 of same type).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Kester
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Be warned that last year at Black Friday the had, I think, 40% off sitewide with free shipping at $75 (either that or 100). I'd pass on this and wait for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew T.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
I bought 7 packs of premium sleeves (4 square and 3 mini euro) recently and both had issues with slight, but noticable variation in height between packs.

I've also bought a ton of their almost-a-penny sleeves recently. Height on those seems pretty consistent but 4-5 out of 100 you'll get an occasional narrow/wide sleeve. This bothers me less because they're so cheap for the quality and fit you do get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.