Popular Tags: [View All]
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
Do these only enter the game through the Allied Support in the Event Deck, or can they be drafted in other ways?

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Draft them just like one of your own empire deck cards. The difference is that either player can draft them, whereas the Roman player can only draft the Roman empire deck cards and the Carthaginian player can only draft his own empire cards.

(Hint: Get the Greek Mercs).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
(Hint: Get the Greek Mercs).

This the Carthage side did faithfully do (through a Random Event card), and then the Roman side bribed it back into the Neutral deck (which I hope is the correct location for the card).

Thank you, again, Judd.

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, just to be clear, these are laid out next to the Strategy Cards? Or just a stack? or... it doesn't matter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Linneberg
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
veector wrote:
So, just to be clear, these are laid out next to the Strategy Cards? Or just a stack? or... it doesn't matter?

Just a stack like the Strategy cards, but the stack is face up and you can look through it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.