Subject: Dice and reroll sign on cards and tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we agree that each card that has a dice sign with a reroll sign on it means that :

1) you add the dice of the same colour

2) you can reroll one die of that colour in addition to adding this dice to your pool?

which means that a dice sign witjout the arrow means add the sign but don't reroll (unless you spensd gems on the reroll action) ?

That would mean a Hyena has one orange dice (and no free reroll)

Wile a "normal pict" has two yellow dice AND two yellow rerolls ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig K
msg tools
Correct on all fronts.

However it pays to note that monolith has stated that a die in the pool can only be 'free' re-rolled once (regardless of whether its granted by weapon or character attributes). All re-rolls after a die's first 'free' one cost a stamina gem.

So a Pict hunter rolling two yellow dice can re-roll each die once for 'free', not both 'free' re-rolls on a single die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
ForeverDead wrote:
Correct on all fronts.

However it pays to note that monolith has stated that a die in the pool can only be 'free' re-rolled once (regardless of whether its granted by weapon or character attributes). All re-rolls after a die's first 'free' one cost a stamina gem.

So a Pict hunter rolling two yellow dice can re-roll each die once for 'free', not both 'free' re-rolls on a single die.

Thanks for that, I sure hadn't got it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H. S.
Germany
Nidderau
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I have multiple rerolls, can I do them one by one or do need to call for first wave of rerolls, then second etc.?

For ex. the mentioned pict - can he reroll one of his dice, consider if he needs to reroll the other one (both rerolls granted by his card), then spend one gem to reroll one another again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig K
msg tools
I believe so yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank BLACKFIRE
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jan Torf wrote:
When I have multiple rerolls, can I do them one by one or do need to call for first wave of rerolls, then second etc.?

For ex. the mentioned pict - can he reroll one of his dice, consider if he needs to reroll the other one (both rerolls granted by his card), then spend one gem to reroll one another again?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.