Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Singleton
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I originally posted the following question under Sumpfork's divider tab file entry. Since it hasn't received an answer, I hope it's ok to repost it in the general forum.

Is there an easy way to print these dividers as mirror images so that they can be folded over horizontally? I've printed out all the dividers up to Empires this way and would like the dividers to match when Empires arrives. I know I've done this in the past, did I use someone else's file? Thank you for all your work on keeping these current.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Swantner
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if there is anything preexisting. Everything I've seen assumes you will print them out double-sided. Even if your printer doesn't print double-sided automatically, you can always just refeed the page for the second side.

If you wanted to, you can download Sumpfork's Python script that creates the dividers, he has it open source, and modify it to create what you want.
At one point I modified his code to create ones that were horizontal, but double tall so I could fold them into being like file folders.

Just curious, why do you want to fold them? I suppose it would make them twice as thick, but you'd have to glue them or have them a little floppy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.