Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Heath Keaton
United States
Sabina
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could anyone who has the Arcadia Quest promo post some information about it? I'd like to know if it is something I would like to search out. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fat Jesus wrote:
Could anyone who has the Arcadia Quest promo post some information about it? I'd like to know if it is something I would like to search out. Thanks in advance.

If you search for the adventskalender on ebay.de, there are a few vendors selling it
Spoiler (click to reveal)
You'll have to dig for the rules though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The promo is a healing well and two exploration tokens. The flip side of the tokens are portals to the well.

Unfortunately the tokens are a different thickness, finish, ink color and are printed off center.
They are very obvious compared to the game's tokens and are intended to be hidden information.

If you can pick one up for a decent price, go for it.
But you probably won't be able to use it exactly as intended.

There is a healing well in Massmorra that people have talked about using as a proxy for this promo. Guild tokens can be used as proxies for the portals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael leers
Germany
dortmund
flag msg tools
mbmb
In germany some one paid 20 Euro for this iten. I bought the calender well 49 is expensiv and maybe you have 20% of the games. Even if bgg Sell every iten for 5$. Some are more Hits then other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Francis
Australia
Maryborough
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone requested replacement cardboard tokens to fix this issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.