$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
Turnip Mayhem
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
First scenario, I use a molotov to nab that one blood echo off of a monster and then the monster does 5 damage and kills me. I return my unbanked blood, but since I collected blood from the monster, do I technically get the trophy?

Second scenario, if the Witch of Hemwick effect only procs if the hunter has no trophies over 3, what happens if the trophies from the mini boss would push me over the limit/condition? Does the additional trophy claiming happen at the same time, or is it after?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
To answer your first question, yes you would gain the trophy or trophies. Gaining trophies happens immediately after a monster is killed. Since in your example you triggered the instant effect of the Molotov Cocktail you did get a hit on it before dying. So if that monster were to die in this particular round you would get your trophy or trophies.

To answer your second question, the Witch of Hemwick's effect triggers when a hunter deals damage to it as long as that hunter as no type of trophy over level 3. So, as long as the hunter in question does not have any trophy over level 3, they would immediately gain that benefit. As soon as your hunter has any type over 3 you would no longer gain any benefit from it.

If your damage dealt the killing blow to the Witch of Hemwick and you can still gain the benefit from it, do so before collecting the trophies printed on her card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.