Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Geusebroek
Canada
St Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an interest in this game with two girls who are almost old enough to play it. I wasn't really looking for it, but came across the Maud Pie & DJ Pon-3 Starter Set for $3 at Dollarama. I bit. Does it make sense to buy a second copy of it for $3 while it's available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Berent
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played a bit with my kids, and part of the fun is the variety of the cards.

Personally, I'd buy different theme decks before picking up multiples of the same kind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Locke
United States
St. Paul
MN - Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If there is a different two pack, that is better. But at $3, you can't beat that price even if it's duplicates. The game has no restrictions on duplicate friends, so there's little risk, but as mentioned above, you'll get more variety and options out of a different two pack deck.

FYI, Barnes and Nobles have these on clearance in my area. If you have one nearby, they might have some other options (albeit, not at $3).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.