Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that you can have multiple grafting / psychogenic on the same card, but can you have multiple of the same card? Because I used multiple cerberus to do multiple damage pre combat and multiple telepathy to get near endless med packs. It was quite silly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziemek
Poland
Poznań
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CloudBuilder wrote:
I know that you can have multiple grafting / psychogenic on the same card, but can you have multiple of the same card? Because I used multiple cerberus to do multiple damage pre combat and multiple telepathy to get near endless med packs. It was quite silly.

Grafting Lab Expansion Special Rules:

A troop may have 1 grafting card equipped at any time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Cook
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Niekumaty wrote:
CloudBuilder wrote:

Grafting Lab Expansion Special Rules:

A troop may have 1 grafting card equipped at any time

If you have the orignal rules card from the kickstarter you could stack them. But the rules were changed for ballance because of stuff like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.