Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hardy
United States
Jacksonville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This happened to us tonight. We assumed once you enter the coal chute, you can attack the room while in it, but you still have to end your turn in the basement. Seemed reasonable to us (but the heroes lost anyway).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah T
msg tools
I recently played this haunt, and I believe the answer is no, this is not an unwinnable scenario for the heroes. Here's why:

-The traitor drops the Rope omen at the beginning of the haunt and is removed from the game.
-I believe There is a Widow's Walk clarification somewhere that says the only explorer who can end a turn in the Coal Chute is one holding the Rope (an presumably hanging in the Coal Chute above the Basement Landing).

The heroes must first get the Rope omen, before being able to end their turn in the Coal Chute. That being said, I think attacking it before you fall the the Basement Landing is still a fair interpretation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.