Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to make sure I'm not cheating.

If I have deed registration, may I build the farm before I build the other building, e.g., can I build a farm and then replace it wih a flat? Or upgrade it to an estate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Deed registration only works at builder that let you build farmer buildings, i. e. buildings that require a farmer to activate. Flats are not farmer buildings (but residences) so you can't apply deed registration when building farms.

In all other cases it does not really matter in which order you build the farms and farmer buildings. The only requirement is you build at least one farmer building.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ponton wrote:
Deed registration only works at builder that let you build farmer buildings, i. e. buildings that require a farmer to activate. Flats are not farmer buildings (but residences) so you can't apply deed registration when building farms.

good point. I'd missed it was just farmer buildings.

Quote:
In all other cases it does not really matter in which order you build the farms and farmer buildings. The only requirement is you build at least one farmer building.

So if you've already upgraded all your farms to estates, you can go to the estate action and pay for a farm and upgrade it to an estate in a single action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Estates are also residences, so no. Farmer buildings are all buildings that require a farmer to activate. Residences (like the estate) only provide people, they do not require any.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ponton wrote:
Estates are also residences, so no. Farmer buildings are all buildings that require a farmer to activate. Residences (like the estate) only provide people, they do not require any.

Ah! Got it now. arrgh. I was definitely cheating then. Solo game, though, so only cheating myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.