Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Harrison
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has this card that was left out of the Dragon Expansion, 2nd. Ed. been made available yet?

I just bought the dragon expansion to find it not included.

Also, if I buy the Sterling Expansion from EG Games (or anywhere that has it) will I get all the cards now I am supposed to (I think there was something about 3 darkness spreads cards missing)?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
For Sterling, I just received my cards last week. I was told that Sterling would be taken off the shelves until the cards were available. Even if not and you can get it, go for it. It's a wonderful add on and what I did before is just flip a random Darkness Spreads to get a starting location for Sterling and then let the Sterling cards decide his movement. Actually, I'll probably still do that as the 3 darkness spreads just allow him to appear in 3 locations. I personally find it more thematic that he starts on the board, then if he leaves...it was because it was too overwhelming. And that adds to the penalty of losing him with a bad dice roll

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The mermaid card was left out on accident. The new ones shipped here but were all water damages during shipment. This is per a Kickstsrter update. They are reprinting them and sending them out again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.